jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Ryan's Believe It Or Not!

1. Jobberwocky profile image61
    Jobberwockyposted 6 years ago

6.Did you know that Thomas Edison spoke the first recorded message: "Mary had a little lamb"?

7.Did you know that Elvis Presley's first film was entitled "Love Me Tender" in 1956?

8.Did you know that Vietnam War was also known as "The Living Room War"?

9.Did you know that an African country named Liberia was founded by freed American slaves in 1847? The capital city "Monrovia" was named after a US President.

10.Did you know that the number 7 is the most frequently-rolled out number with two dice?

11.Did you know that boxing gloves were first used by John L. Sullivan and James J. Corbett in 1892?

12.Did you know that a deltiologist collects postcards?

13.Did you know that "Via Dolorosa" or "Way Of the Sorrows" was a route where  Jesus Christ carried the cross on?

14.Did you know that the most sensitive finger on the human hand is the index finger?

15.Did you know that according to Science Digest, the most healthful state to live in the US is Hawaii?

16.Did you know that a human skin is thickest at the back of the human body?

17.Did you know that Elizabeth Taylor divorced Eddie Fisher 10 days before marrying Richard Burton?

18.Did you know that Shanghai in China is the world's largest city in a communist world?

19.Did you know that Hans Christian Andersen always travel with a rope in case of fire/

20.Did you know that bifocal lens was invented by Benjamin Franklin in 1780?

To be continued........
    Please add me up in facebook.com

2. sunforged profile image69
    sunforgedposted 6 years ago

yes, i did. except 14 - 16

Jobberwockyposted 6 years ago in reply to this

tnx..just add me up in facebook

3. calpol25 profile image76
    calpol25posted 6 years ago

Hi i knew 7 and 6 lol smile

Jobberwockyposted 6 years ago in reply to this

haha...i've got lots of those trivias which i will be posting soon...it's my hobby collecting trivias...