jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (12 posts)

500 days trapped in a room with 5 other people

1. Mutiny92 profile image87
    Mutiny92posted 6 years ago

What an interestng adventure this would be!  I sure hope it is with 5 people you actually like!  There really would be no place to escape if you needed some "alone time".

And hopefully, no one has any of those REALLY annoying habits, right!?!

Would you volunteer to do this?

http://io9.com/5558809/space-agency-to- … rs-mission

2. Cagsil profile image60
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

Just from what your title says. I can say no. lol

Mutiny92posted 6 years ago in reply to this

I wouldn't either...

1. Cagsil profile image60
        Cagsilposted 6 years ago in reply to this

At this time, I see Space Exploration a complete waste of time and resources, especially when we, as a civilization of humans, cannot take care of ourselves.

If we were ever visited before we reached that stage, it will be the end of the world. lol

2. Greek One profile image76
      Greek Oneposted 6 years ago in reply to this

hold on a second... let's think this out...  can I pick the 5 other people?

http://bittenandbound.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/02/bikini-conga-line-photo.jpg

Lol!

3. wychic profile image79
    wychicposted 6 years ago

I would only do it if I could pick the five other people...otherwise there might be some serious homicide contemplation by day two tongue.

my wife is ready to get rid of me after only a week or so...I doubt they would ever find my body if she was faced with the prospect of putting up with me for 500 days straight.

1. wychic profile image79
        wychicposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Lol...well, there certainly is that problem smile. So far I've only had to put up with my husband for four months non-stop, but we could probably do it. Other than that, though....I'm not so sure I could come up with more than one or two people I could stand for any length of time. Bringing enemies might be a pretty good idea, though, because then there's no really compelling reason to suppress the homicide contemplation tongue.

4. Pandoras Box profile image82
    Pandoras Boxposted 6 years ago

Eh ya might as well make it five people you don't like anyway. No sense making enemies out of people you do like.

1. mysterylady 89 profile image61
      mysterylady 89posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Has anyone read Sartre's play, NO EXIT?  It says "Hell is other people."

5. profile image61
    razak0posted 6 years ago

Hi there....how are you doing?

working