jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (9 posts)

The Outside World

1. 61
    AnyThoughtsposted 6 years ago

Why Is It That Everday I Walk Out My Door And See Violence.I'm So Tired Of Being Around Feeble-Minded People.Why Should I Have To Be Around This NonSense?Too Many People Are Dying Or Either Going To Prison.When I Look Out My Window I See Trouble Staring Me Right In The Face.Just Sitting There Taunting Me.Then One Day Some Positivity Hit Me Right In The Skull.That Day I Realized I Was Always The One Living In The Outside World While Others Enjoyed The Inside World.

2. Cagsil profile image60
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

And your point in putting your post under "Economics" is exactly?

You make no mention of it in your post. You do not seem to be passing along "Knowledge & Education" on "Economics".

It is good you realized your view was slightly skewed, it is one of the hardest things to notice. wink

1. 61
      AnyThoughtsposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Well im new to this and i didn't know what to put it under so i just chose anything.

1. Cagsil profile image60
        Cagsilposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I noticed.

3. Misha profile image75
    Mishaposted 6 years ago

You are looking in the mirror smile

1. 61
      AnyThoughtsposted 6 years ago in reply to this

What Do You Mean

1. Misha profile image75
        Mishaposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Just that. Your outside world is the mirror image of your inside world. Work on improving of your inside world, and your outside world will improve along smile

4. 0
    Home Girlposted 6 years ago

If you don't know what to say - don't say anything.
    By the way you can enjoy both inside and outside world if you wash your curtains from time to time. You'll see less black spots.

1. Cagsil profile image60
      Cagsilposted 6 years ago in reply to this

lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

working