jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (10 posts)

PARNETS GOING BACK TO SCHOOL

1. mzkita_92 profile image61
    mzkita_92posted 6 years ago

SOME PEOPLE THINK THAT THEY CAN NOT GO BACK TO SCHOOL LIKE IT IS TO LATED AND IT ISNT. I SAW A LADY TODAY SHE WAS AROUND IT 60-80 YEARS OLD AND SHE WAS GOING TO SCHOOL.YOU  DONT NEED FOR YOUR CHILDREN TO SAY WELL TO MY MOTHER DIDNT GO TO COLLGE OR EVEN FINISH HIGH SCHOOL SO IM NOT . PEOPLE NEED TO SEE THE BIG PICTURE.

2. alternate poet profile image78
    alternate poetposted 6 years ago

It is never too late to get some education.  The more knowledge and reasoning power we have the better it is for us at any stage of life.  Ignorance is the biggest threat to freedom.

3. BRHANDA profile image60
    BRHANDAposted 6 years ago

OF COURSE, THERE IS NO AGE TO EARN LEARN KNOWLEDGE. EVERY MOMENT  RATHER BREATH IS GAINFUL. B.R.HANDA,, WRITER,ASTROVASTU CONSULTANT

4. leni sands profile image81
    leni sandsposted 6 years ago

I went back to school in my early thirties, best thing I ever did!  I will probably do a Masters when I retire in a few years.

5. Mama Sez profile image80
    Mama Sezposted 6 years ago

I am planning to go back to school for my PhD when my youngest child is about 5 years old.  I'll be in my early 40s by then.  I believe it's not that late for me. Motherly duties first smile

6. Evan G Rogers profile image82
    Evan G Rogersposted 6 years ago

what's a "parnet" and why does it require caps lock?

1. Garrett Mickley profile image81
      Garrett Mickleyposted 6 years ago in reply to this

CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL

7. Olivia_Sophie profile image61
    Olivia_Sophieposted 6 years ago

Parents are people, too.  After sacrificing their time, money, and energy on raising a family, they deserve the opportunity to continue, or start, their education.  People generally live longer now, a good number of retirements are shot because of the economy, so having a new set of skills could always come in handy. I am all for it.  I am one of those parents myself.  There is a good possibility that I could be walking across that stage at graduation with my son or my daughter.  They happen to think that is pretty cool.

8. Misha profile image77
    Mishaposted 6 years ago

PARNETS ARE NOT PEOPLE THEY ARE ZOMBIE MUTANTS yikes
    http://notees.maryjane.ru/pictures2/userphotos/2010/06/20/1277066416_tbn_320.jpeg

1. Garrett Mickley profile image81
      Garrett Mickleyposted 6 years ago in reply to this

That is awesome.

working