jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (13 posts)

Educational Travel Philosophy

1. profile image60
    franksamuelposted 6 years ago

Caster bridge will always guarantee a private custom-designed educational travel program for your educational tour group to complement your classroom teaching.
    This is just one reason why Caster bridge is a truly educational tour operator. We invite you to view our Caster bridge Charter and Educational Travel Philosophy, which describes the foundations of our educational travel programs and outlines how we integrate travel with real learning on every student tour.
    Our educational travel components include thematic and chronologically arranged content, as well as a carefully planned balance of educational experiences and cultural activities. These are combined with numerous recreational opportunities, such as coastal walks, river cruises, or the ascent of a tower.
    Our specialized educational tours provide participants with a well-rounded cultural and educational travel experience. It is not our philosophy to entice student groups to travel with Caster bridge and later hit you with extra charges for excursions and admissions. These �add-on� charges penalize individuals and often dilute an educational travel experience.
    Comments from teachers and students alike testify to the benefits derived from our unique educational travel philosophy and structure. Our emphasis for all student tours is on honesty, integrity, safety, and education.
    We at Caster bridge aim to provide total peace of mind for our educational tour group leaders. The personal service and attention to detail we provide in the operation of each educational travel program is why we are widely recognized as the leader in educational group travel for middle schools, high schools, colleges, and universities.
    ================
    franksamuel
    <snipped link>

2. Greek One profile image79
    Greek Oneposted 6 years ago

can you find me a place where the woman are ah.... 'very friendly'

1. profile image0
      klarawieckposted 6 years ago in reply to this

http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh114/johnwesley232/DSC01688.jpg
      It's called The Red Light District.

1. Greek One profile image79
        Greek Oneposted 6 years ago in reply to this

i mean 'free' friendly

1. profile image0

http://i970.photobucket.com/albums/ae188/Viejaputa/drag%20queens/Arturita2.jpg

Waiting for you in Miami, baby!!!

Hell has a city named Miami too?

3. profile image0
    klarawieckposted 6 years ago

Where did you think I lived?!

http://i589.photobucket.com/albums/ss336/lizzey666/2801.png

where the Hell did you insert that trident??

1. profile image0

Last time I used it was to unclog the drain hole of a park statue after a sudden burst of gas. Funny thing... Huge hole in the back, you would think it would hurt but he was still giving thumbs up! wink

you DID look familiar!

1. profile image0

Well Greek, we've managed to ruin another perfectly good forum. See you tomorrow... we have plenty of work to do! wink

have fun with work

1. profile image0

That went right above your head - Ok, Have fun at work too! wink See ya!

Closed to reply

working