jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (13 posts)

Live your life to the fullest

1. 61
    che.mascarinasposted 6 years ago

You should always live your life to the fullest because you can never turn back the time so just live your life without saying "if only".

1. jdaviswrites profile image93
      jdaviswritesposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I've never heard such profound words. Wow thanks

2. BennyTheWriter profile image90
      BennyTheWriterposted 6 years ago in reply to this

A good reminder indeed.

3. camlo profile image84
      camloposted 6 years ago in reply to this

You're so right. But most of us tend to cater to the whims and wishes of others, and then money often gets in the way of doing what we really want to do. But, where there's a will there's a way, and regrets are our own fault at the end of the day.

4. wildorangeflower profile image60
      wildorangeflowerposted 6 years ago in reply to this

protect yourself physically while living your life to the fullest. Try, succeed, fail then try again,

2. Joyful Pamela profile image77
    Joyful Pamelaposted 6 years ago

Nice advice! So many times people hold back being unsure or afraid. (I know that I'm guilty.) Sometimes we just need to take that 'leap of faith'! Thanks for reminding me. smile

3. 0
    UNLOVED ROHITposted 6 years ago

from hub http://hubpages.com/hub/Living-your-life-the-fullest
    Once I came across a line quoted by the mastermind- Rabindranath Tagore, “Let your life dance lightly at the edges of time like a drop of water at the tip of a leaf”. The profound meaning of this line, as I found it to be, indicates the true essence of our life. Here I share with you what I have comprehended with this line and with life…

Life is your monopoly, so enjoy it to the fullest, feel all the happiness life has to offer you, as time is. It takes all of us along with it, swallowing up everything that is present, sparing nothing.

Time will go on and on and so will the generations, but your life won’t. Therefore even if your life is short, remember to accept its each and every blessings humbly and gratefully. Learn from the droplets of water right at the edge of a leaf. Even the slightest touch can disperse them, but just have a closer look at them! Those droplets don’t care what happens next and look as if they are dancing and enjoying their short but precious life.

So, you cannot predict the future nor can you know when and how your life might reach its full stop, but do remember: if you can ever life your life to the fullest, it is now! So, do it!!!

4. 0
    askpowersposted 6 years ago

I 100% agree with you. We should live our life in such way that our past makes live our present and we hope to live our future with happiness. And this is simple really very simple.
    Thanks for sharing such thought.

1. sofs profile image87
      sofsposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I am with you on that, this is my life's mission too!

5. Ruchira profile image64
    Ruchiraposted 6 years ago

yup, agree.

Live Life as if you are dying...as if there is no tomorrow which results in no regrets the next day!!

6. 0
    mtsi1098posted 6 years ago

I agree...always look up and forward, never down or back

7. richtwf profile image59
    richtwfposted 6 years ago

Absolutely agree - 100% with those sentiments.

We need to be reminded to live the fullest life and not to dwell on the past too much, but to learn from it and then move on.

8. 61
    scholarshipsformoposted 6 years ago

I completely agree with that. How many times have you sat down and wondered, "what if?"