Prehistoric Seazoria dragon remains discovered

1. Seazoria profile image60
    Seazoriaposted 8 years ago

Hello hubbers anyone that might be interested in the discovery of true prehistoric Sea dragon remains. You can view photos of Hallettestoneion Seazoria Dragons here in hub pages. A Salt Lake City based geology company is currently working on the chemical composition of Seazoria Dragon teeth spikes and skulls. The Seazoria Dragons are the worlds oldest, largest and most advanced forms of life ever discovered.

The Seazoria Dragon remains are located in northern Utah, USA. Dragon myth shattered.

1. 0
      sandra rinckposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Can I get a link please.  I was looking up a while ago about dragons,  my niece said they were myth, she is only 7, but I said: nope, they are real little baby.  So hook a hubber up with that link, the one you went to so I can share this with my niece,  she loves dragons. 

2. Maddie Ruud profile image82
    Maddie Ruudposted 8 years ago

This is the second thread you've started to announce your hubs.  Please see my response to your post on the Hubber's Hangout.

Remember, we don't like threads for the purpose of self-promotion or linking here.  It's easy enough to click on Seazoria's profile to navigate to his hubs.

Closed to reply