Mandarin and Personal Tutorial

1. profile image61
    angelhelperposted 6 years ago

NOTICE
                     PERSONAL TUTORIAL
                 FOR ELEMENTARY SCHOOL KIDS

My name is Gabriel, student of SFSU, now a graduate ready to have my master degree. As you read the newspaper, the CSU budget cut affect SFSU a lot, and I am the one get affected. Because of this reasons, my scholarship stopped. Now I myself hasn't been able to find a job. As a result, I am promoting myself to all elementary kids' parents.
    I myself taught preschool students when I am in Hong Kong starting the age of 16, now 25. I worked with different famous elementary school tutorial center and also taught students from famous elementary school in Hong Kong, and I gained good feedback from their parents. If you need me or interest in this by are stilling thinking about it. Please contact me by e-mail: to this - guno_daywalker@yahoo.com.hk, please tell me your purpose, and left me your name, phone contact and e-mail contact with subject called Personal tutorial. I will then send you my resumes and recommendation letters from my boss and the feedback letters that I still have in my computer to you to prove myself, along will attach with my tutorial method and price list to you.
    Looking forward to get feedback from all parents
    Thank you for your attention

The notice is about myself. I hope to teach or act as a self/personal tutorial teacher for preschool students. I have a lot of experiences doing this job since when I have holidays going back to Hong Kong. I will work part-time as instructor for tutorial center or freelance. I taught in famous and well known tutorial centre and taught students from famous preschool.
    If you need my recommendation letter or other documents like resume to prove, give me a reply, will send it to you.

NOTICE
                     MANDARIN TUTORIAL
                      FOR ALL PEOPLE

My name is Gabriel, student of SFSU, now a graduate ready to have my master degree. As you read the newspaper, the CSU budget cut affect SFSU a lot, and I am the one get affected. Because of this reasons, my scholarship stopped. Now I myself hasn't been able to find a job. As a result, I am promoting myself to all elementary kids' parents.
    I myself taught people who need Mandarin for all purposes when I am in Hong Kong starting the age of 22, now 25. I worked with different famous language tutorial center and also taught some famous and well known people in Hong Kong, and I gained good feedback from them. If you need me or interest in this by are stilling thinking about it. Please contact me by e-mail: to this - guno_daywalker@yahoo.com.hk, please tell me your purpose, and left me your name, phone contact and e-mail contact with subject called Mandarin tutorial. I will then send you my resumes and recommendation letters from my boss and the feedback letters that I still have in my computer to you to prove myself, along will attach with my tutorial method and price list to you.
    Looking forward to get feedback from all parents
    Thank you for your attention
    The notice is about myself. I hope to teach or act as a self/personal tutorial teacher for preschool students. I have a lot of experiences doing this job since when I have holidays going back to Hong Kong. I will work part-time as instructor for tutorial center or freelance. I taught in famous and well known tutorial centre and taught students from famous elementary school.
    If you need my recommendation letter or other documents like resume to prove, give me a reply, will send it to you.
    Take care and Many thanks

Thanks for your attention

working