jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Time Traveler in Old Film?

1. Stacie L profile image89
    Stacie Lposted 6 years ago

an old file shows what the narrator claims,is a time traveler.
    listen to the forward and watch.
    it is interesting at least..

2. niner profile image60
    ninerposted 6 years ago

That video is pretty interesting. I can hardly say I'm convinced, but it does look like she's talking on a cell phone!

Some people on another forum suggested that she might have been trying to hide her face from the cameras, or that maybe she was just a little nutty.

For anyone interested, the clip is bonus footage from a 1920's Charlie Chaplin film, so it's not a newer film someone's trying to pass off as old. smile

3. livewithrichard profile image86
    livewithrichardposted 6 years ago

She definitely had something in her hand and was talking in a way that looked like she was talking on a phone. She could have been talking to herself and complaining about the noise. Very interesting though I wouldn't call her a time traveler.  I remember in the early 90's cell service cost about $2 per minute can you imagine what it would have cost in the 20's and who would she be talking too? lol the Mother ship? smile

4. KristenGrace profile image60
    KristenGraceposted 6 years ago

Very cool.  Hadn't seen this before but so glad I have now!  It does quite look like a phone... Not sure.  But I never say anything is impossible... sooo.... tongue