jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (36 posts)

Einsteins Gravity water gas & electrons

1. Danie Van Gilder profile image61
    Danie Van Gilderposted 6 years ago

water repells gravity to float in, used two gasses to do so,
    and for rockets, propells from gravity to go up into space.
         adtomic gravity of electrons and protrons are its-their gravity system, to combine to make atoms that combine and make connected by gravity molecules.
          water repells gravity (cause made by two gasses? o and h?)
         man as an molecule attracted by earthen chemicals like atoms to make molecules?  or, electrical energy.  like seen IN atoms.  gravity.
         float in gasses, held together tby electrical charges of e-and p+  (even in adtoms and moclecules etc.)
          earth and water are charged to make horrible stroms too.

1. 0
      Home Girlposted 6 years ago in reply to this

And?

1. Danie Van Gilder profile image61
        Danie Van Gilderposted 6 years ago in reply to this

i was just studying gravity.
             and fire goes in to use to go out, like from within to without, fire is that way, like destroying matter, as fire is the anti-matter,
              sorry, i am studying this, so much amazing to me what I gave already been taught.    fire, burning from one way to the other. 
              ((but there is the Spirit side too)  1,-  i.e. - we HAVE God as our Father too, that taught us all these things.  are wind, water and fire such things that were spirits before?  life of water, lives by breath and cooks food by fire.  keeps warm by fire too.    hyrdogen and oxygen good gaseous space fuels, held as water to also float in.

1. 0
          Home Girlposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I think you need a break in you studies. If you mix God, hyrdogen(I am sure you meant hydrogen) and oxygen, you might blow up a whole town!

2. Danie Van Gilder profile image61
          Danie Van Gilderposted 6 years ago in reply to this

well, do you know how long our sun will last?
                    in fifty years, where is YOUR food gonna come from/by?
                are africans doing as good as we too?  how about  laos?
                      QUOTE: "THE IGNORANT PERISH" - john paul jones
                         are gonna be a caregiver or an caretaker?
                                   nature IS smart, we NEED to learn....

1. Evan G Rogers profile image83
            Evan G Rogersposted 5 years ago in reply to this

You have some... interesting... theories.

Not only do I wish I could read what you wrote, but I wish that you publish these thoughts.

2. Ben Evans profile image73
      Ben Evansposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Water does not defy gravity.  In both gas and a liquid we call this buoyancy.

It is really hard to explain without pictures but let me try in terms of displacement. 

Water does not compress (for the most part).  So water exists as a fixed density.  Anything lighter floats.  I know I am taking some liberties here but lets just say that water wants to be flat on the top.  When we put something in the water, the water is displaced and pushes up with a force equal to the amount of water displaced. That is why items float if the are lighter than water.  If they are heavier, they sink because they push down more than the water is pushing up.   That is not the scientific explanation but it is in a way what is going on.

I am not sure exactly what else you are saying but I do want to point out that water is no different than any fluid.  It does not repel gravity.  Things will float in alchohol, gasoline, and baloons float in the air.  While air is not a liguid it is a fluid and abides by bouyancy rules very much like a boat in water.

3. Evan G Rogers profile image83
      Evan G Rogersposted 5 years ago in reply to this

what?

4. Beelzedad profile image61
      Beelzedadposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Gibberish. smile

5. Shadesbreath profile image89
      Shadesbreathposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Dude, wtf?

2. janessecret profile image61
    janessecretposted 6 years ago

Water is the ultimate gravity follower, have you even seen a waterfall or waves breaking? That's water completely obeying the laws of gravity.

J

3. ediggity profile image59
    ediggityposted 5 years ago

Get a glass of water, put a straw in it, suck water through the straw, and put your thumb over the top. 

By separating the air in the atmosphere, you've now shown that the air pressure pushing up on the water is stronger than the force of gravity pulling down. 

Water doesn't "repel gravity".  Gravity is an action at a distance force which acts on water.

smile

1. Beelzedad profile image61

That's what Newton thought, although he was quite wrong. smile

1. ediggity profile image59
        ediggityposted 5 years ago in reply to this

lol Really, then what is the correct action of Gravity if it is not acting in this way?  smile

Gravity is warping and curving the geodesics of spacetime towards the objects emitting the gravity. smile

That's part of it, but one sided, just not "spooky" enough.  lol

What would happen if you dug a hole through all the way through the middle of the Earth, and fell into it?  smile

So, what's the other side of it?

Once you got close to the core of the earth, you would free float in mid air as that would be the location where all geodesics come together. smile

lol

Glad you thought it was funny, noticing that you did not provide an answer to your own question. The fact is that there is zero gravity at the center. smile

Why would I answer my own question?  Do you look into the mirror, ask yourself a question, and then answer it?  lol

Do you know why there is zero gravity at the center?  Is it really ZERO gravity? lol

4. camlo profile image83
    camloposted 5 years ago

Ben Evans explains displacement pretty well. Anyone who wants to understand this properly should start by reading up on the Archimedes Principle.

5. janesix profile image61
    janesixposted 5 years ago

gravity molecules?

6. 0
    Home Girlposted 5 years ago

There is just one way to find out - start digging.
    http://www.pic4ever.com/images/prariedog1.gif

7. superwags profile image82
    superwagsposted 5 years ago

This is nonsense

I agree.  smile

2. camlo profile image83
      camloposted 5 years ago in reply to this

And certainly doesn't belong in the Education and Science Forum.

1. superwags profile image82
        superwagsposted 5 years ago in reply to this

agreed, get into "religion"

8. American_Choices profile image83
    American_Choicesposted 5 years ago

Water possesses a fact that hydrostatic pressure causes our heart rate to drop - the resting heart rate actually decreases 15-18 beats per minute.

It is the lack of gravity that our body response to so well and yet water has more than 12 times the resistance of the air.

Water is a fascinating study.

working