jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (8 posts)

Repossess Breast Implants?

1. Stacie L profile image87
    Stacie Lposted 6 years ago

A German woman who splashed out on breast implants with a loan from her then boyfriend now fears her assets could be repossessed after she failed to fully reimburse him, the 20-year-old woman told Bild newspaper.

Her ex-boyfriend is demanding that she return the 4,379 euros ($5,865) he gave her to pay for her breast enlargement surgery in 2009 or he'll call the police and get the repossessors involved, Bild reported on Wednesday.

read the rest
    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/40356587/ns … ?GT1=43001

1. Patty Inglish, MS profile image90
      Patty Inglish, MSposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Sounds like the story line for the film Repo Men with Jude Law.  Could it happen so soon?

2. profile image0
      china manposted 6 years ago in reply to this

The guy is just a bit of a tit

2. psycheskinner profile image80
    psycheskinnerposted 6 years ago

Sounds like sensationalist journalism with no basis in law.  The breast implants are not assets, the cost is for the surgery itself not the bags of saline.  All he can do is sue her for the funds.

3. SomewayOuttaHere profile image60
    SomewayOuttaHereposted 6 years ago

...that's just too much..

....more drama in the news somewhere, somehow for some stupid reason.....thanks for the laugh btw...big_smile

...now what about that woman that married herself...who's she gonna sue when she wants to divorce herself.....i can't wait....should be fun I say lol

4. profile image0
    SirDentposted 6 years ago

I wonder what method they will use to regain posession of them if the boyfriend wins that battle over them.  In my mind I see a tow truck. . .

1. SomewayOuttaHere profile image60
      SomewayOuttaHereposted 6 years ago in reply to this

...that's a good one SD...lol

1. profile image0
        SirDentposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thanks, I have my moments.

working