jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

Education of Indigo Children

1. Elena Erykah profile image60
    Elena Erykahposted 6 years ago

Hi guys,

I will be greatful if you could point me some schools for indigo children, or highly talented children.

Thank you very much

2. Kimberly Bunch profile image59
    Kimberly Bunchposted 6 years ago

This is a good question. I would have to check a search engine.

It will be interesting to hear what people say. There should be  a high demand for those schools, I'm tellin' ya! Or else home schooled (I think).

Elena Erykahposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Yes, I believe too that the demmand will increase since parents will become aware that it is difficult to force their children into the traditional schooling.I am currently  researching and listing these schools, and it seems that most of them are in the States. They might fonction as independant schol, as a volunteer project, as a part od Spiritual Center... and it is not that  easy to locate them...Some of them work like "Schools for ifted children".

If you find some  schools, pls let me know.

Thank you

3. raisingme profile image91
    raisingmeposted 6 years ago

Check out Sudbury Schools

Elena Erykahposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thank you Raininggme, I will google it
      Blesings

4. Aficionada profile image93
    Aficionadaposted 6 years ago

Check out North Carolina School of the Arts (now part of the UNC system).  They do accept students as young as middle school and continue up through graduate school - so, not exactly for "children," depending on what ages you mean by the term.  It's unique and definitely worth investigating and including in your list.  They have programs in music, dance, theater, drama production, and art (I may be missing something), and some quite famous people graduated from UNC-SA.

working