jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (8 posts)

1. 60
    harpicposted 5 years ago

Hi I have one question to you.
    If you reply answer to my question I'll be relief of my tentions.
    I heard that some woman by mistakely have baby inside the intestine of a mother????? Is that true. I guess this must be soo funny but I m really eager to know about this.

Please help me to know answer of this
    it'd be soo kind of you

thank you

1. pisean282311 profile image59
      pisean282311posted 5 years ago in reply to this

well one may take bath in drawing room for a change instead of bathroom but women's body has not been designed in that way...Uterus is address of baby inside women...

1. 60
        harpicposted 5 years ago in reply to this

you are right but i heard that some woman mistakely  their baby form inside the intestine which may cause the long breathe of a mother, stomachache, lack of blood, giddiness and increasing of abdomenal size.
        But when she go for check up doctor see nothing inside uterus. but the mensturation of the woman is also stopped though she is just 26 years old.

She is my friend so i want to know the situation.

1. Christy Goff profile image60
          Christy Goffposted 5 years ago in reply to this

It may be in the phalopian tubes, in which case is extremely dangerous.

1. 60

but while doing the ultra sound twice or thrice doctor found nothing....
            So what might be that and now her abdominal size is increasing.As the symptoms of pregnancy she feels hungry right after finishing her meal or dinner. but feels stomach full while eating foods. her meansturation is also stopped since 2 months.

so we are bit worried what might be that
            can any one help us to these problems???????

1. Abbasangel profile image82
              Abbasangelposted 5 years ago in reply to this

It could be tumour, it could be intenstinal bloating for a miriad of reasons...

There are lots of reasons a period gets interupted and stress is definitely one of those...

Her menstration has only ceased in two months generally a woman of 26 doesn't usually show that quickly on the first baby...

Which country are you in? Because that could open up other possiblities and more definitive idea...

See I would almost say that could also be worms... 

Can she get blood tests and other tests runs?

1. 60

thank you for your suggestion.
                she belongs to nepal and right now she is in japan. she have tested every thing ultra sounds and every thing before 2 months. this is not the first time that her mensturation is late. but also now her abdomenal size is increasing and have some weakness on her. guiddiness, feels like vomiting,full of abdomin etc. she went nepal 2 months before for the treatment and now she is taking medicines which help to increase blood. but also that medicine is not working. here in japan we dont understand japanese fluently so taking help from you guys.
                please what might be that

2. Shahid Bukhari profile image60
      Shahid Bukhariposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I saw a movie ... where Arnold Scwartznegger got pregnant ...

Any help ?

Moral of the story ...

"Do not worry after Having heard something silly ... or seeing Hollywood's version of Reality."