jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (7 posts)

Hawaii Issues Birth Certificates To People Not Born In Hawaii

1. profile image0
    prayersposted 6 years ago

Why does the United States Government allow Hawaii to issue birth certificates to people not born in Hawaii? 

http://www.capitol.hawaii.gov/hrscurren … 7_0008.HTM

1. WryLilt profile image85
      WryLiltposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Please tell me this isn't about Obama.

1. profile image0
        prayersposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I learned about this from reading about the birther point of view.  It's not meant to focus on Obama.  That's why I posted it under "Law and Legal Issues". 

I find it disturbing that one of the Fifty States issues birth certificates to people not born there. Makes me wonder if other states have the same law.  What is the reasoning behind this law?

2. Ron Montgomery profile image60
      Ron Montgomeryposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Obviously to do their part in supporting the Kenyan takeover of the U S of A. mad

Thank you my fellow patriot.

3. PrettyPanther profile image84
      PrettyPantherposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I'm convinced that this law was enacted for the sole purpose of allowing Barack Obama to eventually become President of the United States, even though he was born in Kenya and has a foreign-sounding name.

What convinced me?  I don't watch Fox News, I don't drink tea, and I certainly don't party, so obviously it was my own deductive reasoning, a skill honed during my intensive home schooling that included daily reading of the bible and the constitution. 

Amen.

Oh, one other thing, I've never heard of Glenn Beck and I didn't vote for GWB.

1. Ron Montgomery profile image60
        Ron Montgomeryposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Why do you hate freedom?

2. wilderness profile image95
    wildernessposted 6 years ago

You are a legal resident of Hawaii for the past year, and can prove it.  You take a vacation to europe or (gasp) even Kenya and give birth to a premature baby.  How else would that child get an American birth certificate?

Sounds reasonable to me...

working