jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

What is best science product?

1. 0
    askpowersposted 5 years ago

I am really amazed to think that science is always advancing day by day. In my prospect, computer is the best Science Product, ever made my scientist..
    What is your opinion....

1. Pearldiver profile image85
      Pearldiverposted 5 years ago

The MIND is the best and clearly it is often deserted by a preference to use 'other minds' via computers!

I can see that you haven't considered your question from a Lateral Perspective! - Like the True Scientists that discovered all the things that you take for granted today and whom you refer to when you want to measure your own ability big_smile

The MIND my friend... The Mind! - In Any Arena!

2. wilderness profile image95
      wildernessposted 5 years ago

Teflon, without a doubt.  smile

Followed closely by electricity, sheetrock, microwave ovens and sewage treatment plants.  And Fire.  Lets not forget fire.

3. cathstuff79 profile image77
      cathstuff79posted 5 years ago

The internet!
      This technology - allowing people to share all kinds of information all over the world - makes it possible for individuals to learn in ways they couldn't before. Now and in the future, providing access to the internet will equate with providing access to education.

Social networking is bringing us together as a global community, making us feel less afraid of the 'other' - which will in turn, help bring an end to racism and other forms of discrimination.

Perhaps most importantly, it is becoming nearly impossible for the 'powers that be' to control people - by spreading propaganda and ignorance and by covering up truths - we have the internet to thank for our heightened awareness.

1. Mrs asif profile image54
        Mrs asifposted 5 years ago in reply to this

i am with you on this cathstuff79