jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (7 posts)

what was your fav subject and which one you hate?

1. sumitparihar profile image60
    sumitpariharposted 5 years ago

I love maths,and I hate history..
    what is yours and why if you can explain?

1. 0
      Brenda Durhamposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I loved history and literature.  Some of the facts and especially the stories in literature stayed in my mind to this day.
      Math was just numbers, liked it okay.
      Algebra 1 was cool.  After that, the higher lessons in Mathematics like second-year Algebra and etc. started to stretch my brain farther than it could go. lol. I couldn't grasp all those concepts.

2. frogdropping profile image85
    frogdroppingposted 5 years ago

For me it was history and english lit. The rest just kept me from pouring over books smile

3. waynet profile image47
    waynetposted 5 years ago

I hated school and art was my only subject I liked, exploring the imagination through drawings and sketches is something that fascinates me infinity!

4. rebekahELLE profile image91
    rebekahELLEposted 5 years ago

my favorites were and still are world history and literature.
    in college I loved science, especially oceanography, and humanities. I had to figure out life all over again.

5. sumitparihar profile image60
    sumitpariharposted 5 years ago

6. asiemens profile image60
    asiemensposted 5 years ago

Loved history and biology, hated (with a vengeance) chemistry and, believe it or not, English Language Arts.

I hated ELA because the teachers kept forcing me into a little box. They wanted me to write a certain way and to analyze stories. Sorry, but I don't write my novels thinking that 'this colour is going to represent society and when the colour fades it shows our descent into chaos". I just thought it was a bunch of BS. Chemistry I just hated, no real reason.

Biology was awesome. I loved learning the science behind the body and why it does certain things. I've always been a fan of history, more specifically ancient, medieval and renaissance. I'm not a huge fan of Canadian or American history, but I'm ok with looking at the world wars and other wars.