jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (5 posts)

Learn Portuguese

1. PauloPaz profile image61
    PauloPazposted 5 years ago

Ola,tudo bem? I would like to exchange languages.I'm a Portuguese teacher and I also like to learn other languages.I speak Portuguese,English,Spanish and I'm learning Italian and French.So,if you want to learn Portuguese and teach me French,Italian or practise Spanish and English,please contact me!

Obrigado,

Thank you,

Muchas gracias,

Merci,

Grazie,

Paulo.

1. frogdropping profile image86
      frogdroppingposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Olá Paulo - bemvindo smile Meu marido é Portugûes. He speaks a few languages, whereas I speak English well and Portuguese badly!

PauloPazposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Olá frogdropping,

lol,I like your nickname,hehe.Well,I'm married to an English citizen and you can imagine,I just speak English at home.I speak fluently English,Spanish and as I said I'm learning Italian and French.I really like to exchange ideas about languages.By the way,where are you from? I love Portuguese people,my grandfather is from Coimbra and married.
        Tchau and send me the news!

2. recommend1 profile image72
      recommend1posted 5 years ago in reply to this

I only ever visited Portugal once, to look at a contract to clean the Rio Trancao - which we did not win smile

I also gae up pretty quickly on the language as it is so close to the little Spanish that I know I just got terminally confused big_smile

If you want to learn Chinese however - we run a summer  cultural exchange holiday in Guilin China that is the most economical holiday in China and is open to any different nationality or language - you can always swap other languages while learning Chinese - we have English Italian French and German teachers here.

PauloPazposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thank you so much,its a great invitation my friend.Well,Chinese is a beautiful language.It's a good idea to learn your language.

working