jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (9 posts)

Life Experience

1. tigerman55 profile image60
    tigerman55posted 6 years ago

To get on in this life, whenever you are feeling down remember that there is always someone worse off than you.

Put a note in a prominant position saying.

THİNK POSİTİVE

1. Rochelle Frank profile image89
      Rochelle Frankposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Hi, Tigerman-- welcome to Hubpages. It looks like you have a lot of interesting experiences to share. I suggest you expand your hubs a bit to make them into real hub articles that will attract readers.

tigerman55posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Hi Rochelle,

I have already added some bits to my hub, which I think are interesting. As I am new to this I would appreciate any advice from readers on how to improve my hub

2. Shahid Bukhari profile image60
      Shahid Bukhariposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Count your blessings ... is how, it could be also be stated ... For if your knowledge, brings a single moment of joy, and happiness in anyone's life, anywhere ... its worth all the gold, in the universe.

Thank you for sharing your Life' Experience ... it a joy, meeting friends like yourself ... sharing freely with others, what they have learned from the hardships they faced in their blessed lives.

As regards "Improving" you Hubs ... my humble suggestion is, "Be Yourself ... you are just fine, the way you are."

Thank you once again, brother
      With my sincerest regards.

tigerman55posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thank you for your words of wisdom

3. SMOMarketingWiz profile image59
      SMOMarketingWizposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Positive thinking is creative but negativity just twist your thought & concludes with your realistic approach towards life.

2. Cagsil profile image61
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

Welcome to Hubpages! smile

3. knolyourself profile image60
    knolyourselfposted 6 years ago

I call it 'adding-up'.

working