jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

what about the signals elcromagnatic..is there any danger?

1. Whyra profile image60
    Whyraposted 8 years ago

HI every body
    We know, the today’s science and technology, day by day increasing. The latest technology is telecommunication The MOBILE. Where these are using working with electromagnetic signals. Minimum 10 to 15 cell phones are ringing. Using ...there around you. I think electromagnetic waves will directly effects on human body, human mind. I think we are going to hell with our own feet.

1. SparklingJewel profile image67
      SparklingJewelposted 8 years ago in reply to this

There are already several reports about the effects of mobile phone waves. Do a Google search and you will find these articles.

1. 0
        Zarm Nefilinposted 8 years ago in reply to this

I have seen these articles too, and they are usually endorsed by physicians and P.H.d's with a natural medicine agenda.

It looks very convincing, until you realize that these people are preaching paranoid pseudo-science with an agenda.

2. 0
    sandra rinckposted 8 years ago

I actually do not think there is any health problem associated with electromagnetic waves causing tumors. 

Maybe it is more like the amount of time people spend on them that is causing the tumors. hahahah.  Sorry bad joke.

No really,  I take the possition that it could but only if you have a predisposition.

Like breast cancer.  Anyone can get it even men but men are less likely to.  Same with Sicle Cell Anemia dominate in African American women, or in some studies certain male types cannot get AIDS, or lung cancer....or....or....

3. johnr54 profile image70
    johnr54posted 8 years ago

There was a hub request on this topic a few months back, and here's a hub I wrote about it.