jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (10 posts)

medical surgical nursing

1. syma74 profile image60
    syma74posted 5 years ago

whats the nursing mangement/care plan and nursing diagnosis for interstinal obstruction

1. SomewayOuttaHere profile image60
      SomewayOuttaHereposted 5 years ago in reply to this

..i think you mean intestinal....speak to your dr....

2. Obscure_Treasures profile image60
      Obscure_Treasuresposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Altered tissue perfusion, Risk for fluid volume imbalance, Pain, Constipation, Risk for nutritional imbalance, Nausea, Risk for infection, Pain, Impaired therapeutic regimen. Man I hated nursing diagnoses!
      Source(s):
      Too many clinicals, preclinicals and pre and post conferences. NANDA is the bain of the nursing students existence!

2. syma74 profile image60
    syma74posted 5 years ago

ya i mean it.but the dr will answer me only the medical mangament like drugs and need for surgery...but what i need is nursing mangement.

3. syma74 profile image60
    syma74posted 5 years ago

ya i mean it.but the dr will answer me only the medical mangament like drugs and need for surgery...but what i need is nursing mangement.

4. syma74 profile image60
    syma74posted 5 years ago

5. syma74 profile image60
    syma74posted 5 years ago

6. syma74 profile image60
    syma74posted 5 years ago

7. psycheskinner profile image80
    psycheskinnerposted 5 years ago

I'm guessing you are some kind of spammer.

8. Alma Cabase profile image85
    Alma Cabaseposted 5 years ago

I think his enter button is  stuck. XD

working