jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (5 posts)

Is it danger for English teacher to compose a song ?

1. cupess001writing profile image60
    cupess001writingposted 5 years ago

Educational field obligate that professional is one thing to be praise and every one does his duty based on the skill major or his knowledge discipline. knowing about that I am so doubt with my doing to express my improvisation to teach.

1. Shadesbreath profile image89
      Shadesbreathposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I'm going to guess that it depends where you live. If you live in a country that wants to control how everyone thinks, then yes, a teacher spreading free thinking and expressive writing is dangerous.

If you live in an open society where everyone is free to think, feel and believe what they want... well, then nobody gives a sh!t what you do. That's the ironic beauty of freedom.

(Not that the US is doing that anymore... we have utopian liberals telling us what we can say and think, and we have right-wing crusaders telling us what we can do... so, take anything an American tells you with a grain of salt.)

1. Cagsil profile image59
        Cagsilposted 5 years ago in reply to this

lol lol lol

1. cupess001writing profile image60
          cupess001writingposted 5 years ago in reply to this

you're laughing at me. I want to laugh at you too but I can't make it .....where those picture to take. oh I am stupid

2. cupess001writing profile image60
        cupess001writingposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Oh ,....beautiful country. Suppose living there I am going to explore out every thing with me.

working