jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Have you ever seen your double?

1. tlmcgaa70 profile image73
    tlmcgaa70posted 5 years ago

When she was little, one day in school, my mother seen a little girl that not only looked just like her, her first name was the same as well. many years ago i knew a woman who had difficulties with her bank, due to the fact that using the same bank was a woman who had the same first and last name as herself, and always wrote bad checks. i always wondered if i had a double out there somewhere, and if so, what she would be like...have you ever met your double?

2. freecampingaussie profile image45
    freecampingaussieposted 5 years ago

I haven't but I have heard of a few stories where twin babies were  seperated at birth & adopted out to diferent families & they  found their twin  later in life because everyone kept saying they had a double.

3. earnestshub profile image87
    earnestshubposted 5 years ago

I'm a twin, but we look nothing alike. An Australian cricketer looked like me apparently. I had half a dozen strangers who thought so. I could not see the resemblance myself. smile

1. MPG Narratives profile image85
      MPG Narrativesposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Apparently I look like an ABC (Australian one that is) reporter, Kelly something? her name was, but I haven't seen her for a while. I couldn't see the resemblance either though.

@earnest, I'm trying to think which cricketer, certainly not boonie or warnie?