jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

Indian Institute of Technology

1. JYOTI KOTHARI profile image77
    JYOTI KOTHARIposted 8 years ago

India has the maximum number of technologists in the world. They are not only working in India but also suplimenting globally. Indian Institutes of technology are among the best techical institutes in the world.

Kharagpur, Kanpur, Delhi, Roorkee, Chennai, Mumbai, Bangaluru are some of the branches.
    Indian IITans getting some of the highest pay packages in the world.

Study is subsidized by the Government but getting admission is very tough .

Jyoti Kothari

1. 61
      amu1983posted 7 years ago in reply to this

I'm sorry, but what's your point? What's the message in your post? Every country has government funded schools.

2. patnamohan profile image59
      patnamohanposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I know , Indian is really great...........Good work...letting people know about india..........smile

2. JYOTI KOTHARI profile image77
    JYOTI KOTHARIposted 7 years ago

India has done well in the past and doing pretty good in the present but it was not represented well.
    Thanks to internet. People around the world has started knowing power of India.

The incredible India!!!
    You may write some hubs describing India. I am continuosly doing it.
    Six hubs are  published this week only.
    I believe that students from developed countries will have to come to India for their studies.

Jyoti Kothari

3. 60
    guglsposted 7 years ago

You know  Delhi, Mumbai IITs in Top 200 Universities

IIT Delhi is ranked highest at 154, a praiseworthy climb from 307 in 2007, while IIT Mumbai has surged to 174 from last year's ranking of 269.

Source: indiastudycircle.blogspot.com/2008/10/delhi-mumbai-iits-in-top-200.html

1. ngureco profile image85
      ngurecoposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Keep it up India.

But we are particularly interested in your knowhow on human organs transplant. One just need to look at how fast they can do a kidney transplant. Look at the cost they charge for doing it.

I once had a relative who tried a kidney transplant in US. It couldn't work. We tried India. It worked at workable cosk. The relative is now doing well.

Thank you India.