jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (9 posts)

What aging is?,Its definition and concept.

1. paradigmsearch profile image85
    paradigmsearchposted 5 years ago

This thread title is a Good Question!

Is aging genetically programmed?

Or

Is aging really a somehow induced disease that we have yet to discover?

I tend to go with the genetically programmed theory, but I don't consider the probability of the second possibility to be zero.

2. Sneha Sunny profile image85
    Sneha Sunnyposted 5 years ago

I think genetically programmed because of the evolutionary changes. Our body is the way which is best as per its surroundings. Aging is required and that's why it goes on.

3. Captain Redbeard profile image60
    Captain Redbeardposted 5 years ago

Aging is the breaking down of your cells as they replicate. A copy, of a copy, of a copy, of a copy, of a copy......right? Just like a sheet a paper that you put through a copier, if you copy the copy then the ink starts to thin our and become distorted. Maybe?

1. profile image0
      Home Girlposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Aging is when everybody around you suddenly become so unpardonably young and so disgustingly stupid, and those three steps in front of your house suddenly are so steep, and it takes so much time to make a cup of tea. And why suddenly everybody speak  gibberish and in such a low voice on a phone? It's not nice, you know. big_smile

1. Captain Redbeard profile image60
        Captain Redbeardposted 5 years ago in reply to this

lol lol lol lol

2. Sneha Sunny profile image85
        Sneha Sunnyposted 5 years ago in reply to this

lol... big_smile big_smile big_smile big_smile big_smile big_smile big_smile big_smile big_smile

3. paradigmsearch profile image85
        paradigmsearchposted 5 years ago in reply to this

You are wise. smile

1. profile image0
          Home Girlposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I am coming steadily close to that wise age... by the way, what date is today? Something I need to know about it... Oh, yes, I still remember! that means, I am not there yet.

4. paradigmsearch profile image85
    paradigmsearchposted 5 years ago

Just a note. I am not the OP! I don't remember who it was or why they disappeared. There was nothing wrong with their post that I am aware of. Oh, well...

working