jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

how to become a teacher

1. 59
    Luckykapoor1995posted 4 years ago

Good teachers love helping children and young adults develop intellectually and emotionally, despite diverse challenges. In teacher training, you'll learn to meet these challenges, and by actually working with children, you'll be able to decide whether the job is right for you.
    Moderately challenging
    Things You'll Need:
    *. Academic Counselings
    *. Address Books
    *. File Cabinets
    *. E-mail Accounts
    *. Postage Stamps
    *. Envelopes
    *. Folders
    *. résumé paper
    Find work with children in the age group that most interests you: Teach swimming lessons, coach a sports team, be a camp counselor. If you're in college, volunteer in a classroom on a regular basis and document this experience.
    Investigate teacher-credential or certification programs at the college or university you plan to attend. Decide whether you prefer elementary education (one possiblemajor) or secondary school teaching, for which you major

2. LookingForWalden profile image61
    LookingForWaldenposted 4 years ago

Is this a tag team approach to selling something?

3. Rising Caren profile image80
    Rising Carenposted 4 years ago

Honestly, that's a hard one to tell. It looks like it's just one person with two accounts. However, the actual link is completely unrelated to the topic so maybe it's just a spammer posting on a newbie's post.

Either way, this link has gotta go.

And honestly, in teacher training won't teach you much (at least not where I live). I'm trying to become a teacher right now and honestly I feel like my courses and training are teaching me nothing. I'm learning more from the students I need, who are very vocal about what they like and don't like about being taught, than from the people who are supposed to train me.

4. 0
    klarawieckposted 4 years ago

You also need:

- Patience
    - High Level of Tolerance
    - Great Immune System
    - To be very flexible
    - To know when you're about to have a meltdown and seek help.