jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (19 posts)

What will you do if you know you will die soon

1. GoldenBird profile image61
    GoldenBirdposted 5 years ago

Any ideas?

1. SimeyC profile image89
      SimeyCposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I wrote a hub last year about 101 things to do the day before the world ends - and as the world ends on December 21, 2012 - I can truly say I know of 101 things I'll try and do! lol

2. Mark and Cheri profile image61
      Mark and Cheriposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Count my blessings from this life.  Remembering all the wonderful things I have been graced with to see, do, hear, and feel.  But then again I try to do this daily, because, who knows I just may be about to......

3. Gulligris profile image60
      Gulligrisposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Read "Life Everlasting" by Duane Crowther.  It will teach you so much about the afterlife from scripture and from the experiences of those who have died and come back.  It will give you knowledge and peace, if you believe it.  It is a great, great book.

4. Cagsil profile image60
      Cagsilposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I would probably increase my intake of alcohol compared to what it is now. lol

5. Daniella Lopez profile image90
      Daniella Lopezposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I would probably spend as much time with my husband as I could. Make sure that he's happy and that he knows that I love him.

2. Pcunix profile image89
    Pcunixposted 5 years ago

Nothing much different.

If you would radically change your life because of that, there is more than a little wrong with how you are living your life.

GoldenBirdposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Fear can do many things.

2. AshtonFirefly profile image81
      AshtonFireflyposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I agree Pcunix. Well said.

3. GoldenBird profile image61
    GoldenBirdposted 5 years ago

Nothing urgent.

4. SomewayOuttaHere profile image60
    SomewayOuttaHereposted 5 years ago

well...i'm not going to die soon - not that i know of

..but...thinking, thinking and thinking some more about doing something for me that is really different...i feel like heading to another country, buying a bike, touring extensively, selling the bike and flying back....which country? ...safest place to travel solo and for how long?

...i feel like letting go of some responsibilities - just for awhile....i need a break, refresh myself and pick up where i left off with another new outlook and maybe travel on down some other road and begin the next chapter

meditate out there.

1. SomewayOuttaHere profile image60
        SomewayOuttaHereposted 5 years ago in reply to this

do you mean....travel to that place in my mind....or travel and meditate when i'm there?

Meditate and clear up.

5. prettydarkhorse profile image61
    prettydarkhorseposted 5 years ago

I will talk to my mom and the father of my daughter to guide her. I will write something for my daughter so she can read later on.

6. AshtonFirefly profile image81
    AshtonFireflyposted 5 years ago

If I knew I would die, soon, I'd sell everything except my car and take my significant other and myself on a vacation somewhere so I could die happy and with him.
    Yes that was cheesy. But he lives 500 miles away. so. I'd want to spend as much time with him as I could.

7. Gulligris profile image60
    Gulligrisposted 5 years ago

I would make a video for my kids, letting them know how much I love them and how happy I am that we will be together again after this life.  I would clean out my closets and drawers so they wouldn't have to clean up after me!

8. aware profile image72
    awareposted 5 years ago

Cover all bases . Keep an open mind . Hope in the metamorphosis. And say a lot of "I love you." Cry like a baby without  shedding a tear .
    Gracefully said , A good life led .These last words i heard .
    "Its to late to go back now."

9. Stacie L profile image88
    Stacie Lposted 5 years ago

If I am physically able, most likely will travel around the world and see as much of the Earth as possible.

working