jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

Any How-To Videos Annoucement

1. Anyhowtovideos profile image60
    Anyhowtovideosposted 4 years ago

Hello people of the internet. I am new to Hubpages and it seems like this is a very nice place for people to come along and help out.

Throughout my childhood I have always wanted to help. Where ever there was a chance for me to help someone, whether I like them or not, I would.

About a year ago I started a new YouTube channel, my old one did not look professional as it was my main channel. The YouTube Channel was to be called AnyHowToVideos.

I make a lot of video tutorials and soon will be expanding my tutorials from computers to day to day things from cooking to Parkour or even Sky Diving. Till then I am stuck to PC tutorials.

My question to you for today is, if you could choose any tutorial you wanted me to do (Even if you assume I do not know it) what would it be?

1. lobobrandon profile image81
      lobobrandonposted 4 years ago in reply to this

A tutorial for beginners on HubPages big_smile You would do some research and learn a bit yourself thereby helping you get started big_smile

2. Little two two profile image90
      Little two twoposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I would absolutely love a how to step by step, an idiots guide to fixing the little things around the house, like window drafts, loose door knobs, jammy doors, crooked counters, backed up sink and so on.

2. Anyhowtovideos profile image60
    Anyhowtovideosposted 4 years ago

Thank you for your ideas and I will look in to both of them.