jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

Cyberbaiting on the Rise as Teacher Tantrums Posted to YouTube

1. paradigmsearch profile image91
    paradigmsearchposted 4 years ago

School sure isn't what it used to be...

"In this form of bullying, known as cyberbaiting, students provoke the teacher to the breaking point, then secretly record the tantrum on a cell phone, then post it online. Not only is it humiliating, demolishing a teacher's morale, but it can cost them their job. "

http://gma.yahoo.com/cyberbaiting-rise- … 36412.html

1. lobobrandon profile image81
      lobobrandonposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Its sheer craziness. The student behind it should be debarred instead of firing the teacher

2. keithlipke profile image59
    keithlipkeposted 4 years ago

I've heard of this craziness and these kids should definitely be reprimanded for what they do. Once they realize just how hurtful it is to people they would regret it. But they definitely need to be punished for stuff like this. I mean, seriously grow up and quit being such a punk

3. Pearldiver profile image86
    Pearldiverposted 4 years ago

I believe that lack of contraception has contributed significantly to this problem! sad

The random Virtual X-Breeding that goes on between Forum Trolls and Sock Puppets is really becoming too prevalent these days!  sad

Like Moderators, Teachers will just have to Stop wearing socks completely!  big_smile

4. KrystalD profile image86
    KrystalDposted 4 years ago

Wow. I think about parenting, schools and media when I hear that. I really believe that many children are not getting the nurturing and guidance they need from their family and schools today. At home, parents are distracted by their own lives including many real issues like money and job loss. In schools, teachers are so bogged down with "standards" and overcrowded classrooms, they just can't take the time needed to teach good citizenship. The media is FULL of reality shows and even the news which focus on BAD behavior from adults. Sex, fighting, alcohol and drugs...these kids are not getting the example that it MATTERS to be a good person.

1. Aficionada profile image92
      Aficionadaposted 4 years ago in reply to this