How To Say I Love You in Different Languages
Simple yet timeless, "I love you" will never fail when you try to express your love to that special someone.
You may like to surprise your husband, wife, girlfriend / boyfriend and say those three words of endearment in their native tongue. Here is a compilation on how to say "I love you " in different languages.
1. Arabic - Ohiboke / Nohiboka
2. Burmese - Chit pa de
3. Bulgarian - Obicham te!
4. Chinese - : Ngo oi nei (Cantonese)
5. Croatian - Volim te!
6. Danish - Jeg elsker dig!
7. Dutch- Ik hou van je!
8. Filipino - Mahal Kita / Iniibig kita!
9. Finnish - (Mä) rakastan sua!
10. French - Je t'aime!
11. German - Ich liebe dich!
12. Greek - S'ayapo!
13. Hawaiian - Aloha wau ia 'oe!
14. Hindi - Mai tumase pyar karata hun
15. Hungarian - Szeretlek!
16. Indonesian - Saya cinta padamu!
17. Irish - t'a gr'a agam dhuit!
18. Italian - Ti amo!
19. Japanese - Kimi o ai shiteru!
20. Korean - Saranghamnida!
21. Latin - Te amo!
22. Lebanese - Bahibak
23. Malaysian - Saya cintamu!
24. Mandarin - Wo ai ni!
25. Norwegian - Jeg elsker deg!
26. Polish - Kocham ciebie!
27. Portuguese - Eu te amo!
28. Romanian - Te iubesc!
29. Russian - Ya tyebya lyublyu!
30. Serbian - Volim te
I LOVE YOU for the part of me that you bring out.
31. Spanish - Te amo!
32. Swedish - Jag älskar dig!
33. Thai - Phom rug khun / Chan rug khun
34. Tongan - 'Ofa 'atu
35. Turkish - Seni seviyorum!
36. Ukrainian - Ya tebe kokhayu!
37. Urdu - Main tumse muhabbat karta hoon!
38. Vietnamese - Anh yeu em / Em yeu an
39. Welsh - Rwy'n dy garu di!
40. Yiddish - Kh'hob dikh lib!
Collection of Love Quotes
- Collection of Love Quotes
A collection of quotes from men and women who have express their thoughts and feelings about this wonderful feeling called LOVE.
I hope you enjoy the list.
If you want to add/ correct the translation or if you know other languages or dialects, please feel free to leave a message on the comment box and I will update the list.
Say it ! !
More by this Author
A short biography of Dr Jose Protacio Rizal,(June 19, 1861 – December 30, 1896). Philippine National Hero. He was a nationalist and the most prominent advocate for reforms in the Philippines during the Spanish...
Filipino proverbs, or salawikain, echo the values of the Philippines. The values and lessons they impart to us still hold truth to this day.
Explanations of the different Catholic symbols: these symbols act as badges of faith, teaching tools, and aids on the journey towards an understanding of complex philosophies. Images included.