The Characteristic of Culture in the Concept of Shared Culture: Its Passive and Active Form of Social Interaction
In anthropology and sociology, the shared culture conceptualizes the social interactions and experiences in the transmission of the beliefs, values, knowledge and expectation in human society. The characteristic of culture as “ It is shared” has deeper meaning when expounded from the symbiotic relationship on its active form. The culture concept of “share” means to contribute or give something to a passive culture. The dominance of sharing is reflective on the modern comfort of life not as transgressed by the term ethnicity and tradition. The universality of the share culture is on the conscious and unconscious adaptation of the social experiences to a certain group of society. These are some relevant concepts in the social interaction processes:
1. The social imitation, benchmarking, paradigm shift, inter-visitation and innovation as a natural way to learn new culture.
2. The paraphrasing words and thought designed to reduce the intellectual property rights violation as the social form of sharing in the knowledge-based society.
3. The human beings are usually imitating , re-engineering and re-structuring the social system to produce new social facts and instruments. These are the quality improvements on innovative way to share and repackaged the technologies.
4. The tabula rasa principles provides the redirection of new concept of the generational ideas from the ethnic concepts to a modern concepts of delivering in the social interaction.
The social experiences of human being are deduced by amalgamation, acculturation, integration and assimilation. It is the social transformation of the culture and tradition in a given geographic areas as the stable way to live in rather static culture as defined by the ancestors. The social learning induces in the cognitive development of the human society as generally acceptable to that of social group.
A. Passive Form of Social Experiences
The passive form of social experiences is the recipient of the sharing of culture as transmitted by the active agents as the human beings introduce the culture of the external forces of the ethnic environment. It has no other way to adopt what is being introduced as the physiologic response is more favorable for pleasure, aesthetic and comfort of life.
The passive form of social experiences refers to the usual features of the primitive ethnic groups or communities as the anthropologists and sociologist are conducting in the ethnographic studies of a certain geographic areas in Asia, Africa and America. These are also the social experience as defined by their cultures, traditions, customs, languages, religions, beliefs, laws, knowledge, folkways and others. The community of nations humbly presents these ethnic groups as the cultural communities, indigenous peoples and cultural heritage of the past.
These are the features in considering the passive form of social experiences :
It must be noted that the passive form of social experiences focuses the unchanged and static primitive or indigenous cultures and traditions of certain geographic areas not accessible to the infrastructure of the modern cities. It has able to preserve the indigenous life, culture, tradition, mores, norms folkways and etc.
1. The sustained cultural experiences are not modified as it brings social static with the preservation of primitive culture, tradition, belief ,norms, laws, knowledge, folkways and others.
2. The inventions and technologies are primitive in its sustained form are utilized in the alternative medicine , natural growth of agricultural products (with pesticides or fertilizers),with practical application to shelter structure, abundance of clothing materials,
3. The natural life experiences on its supernatural beliefs have been sustained as the indigenous practices are still present.
4. The social interaction is simple in the inter-tribe with limited human communication in its socio-cultural geographic boundaries
5. The traditional food, clothing and shelter are preserved in sustainable way to preserved the distinct cultural life.
6. The hunting, fishing and farming are the ethnic fruits to sustain the social and economic life as being practiced by the familial generation of the ancestors
7. The geographic domicile of the indigenous and ethnic communities is still within the ancestral domain as the cultural tradition and practices area still alive and preserved by the concerned state.
8. The social interactions are decoded by the ethnic norms based on the cultures of the ancestors.
9. The inventions and discoveries are on alternative medicine, and agriculture, on simple way to facilitate the indigenous knowledge of the ethnic groups.
10. The culture defines the acceptable social behavior as carried out by the elders and ancestors to maintain the natural stability of the ethnic groups.
The active form of social experiences refers to the development of culture at the rapid phase as a result of technological inventions and discoveries that abruptly change the societal processes. It is the extreme side of the ethnographic life that redefines the cultural development of the human beings particularly the children and teenagers in understanding of cultures, traditions, languages, beliefs, laws, knowledge, folkways and etc. The technological development has shared its by-products on modern living such as television, cable, internet, cell phones
The usual features of the primitive ethnic groups or communities as the anthropologists and sociologist are conducting in the ethnographic studies of a certain geographic areas in Asia, Africa and America. These are also the social experience as defined by their cultures, traditions, customs, languages, religions, beliefs, laws, knowledge, folkways and others. The community of nations humbly presents these ethnic groups as the cultural communities, indigenous peoples and cultural heritage of the past.
Active form of Social Experiences
1. The cultural life experiences are tremendously affected by invention and discoveries that formed part in a modern life.
2. The technological change responds favorably in the physiologic life as the shift of social experiences are realigned to cope up with modern life as a basis to adopt the paradigm shift of culture, tradition, custom, norm, mores ,folkways and etc. that eventually synthesize a new form of modern societal life.
3. The naturalism philosophy and empirical investigation ( including modern medicine) redirects a modern knowledge-based thought in the industrialized society a
4. The social interaction is highly volatile but global in the advent of discoveries and invention of modern technological communication gadgets.
5. It still with beliefs of the supernatural order for its existentialist immersion about afterlife.
6. The traditional food, clothing and shelter are innovated to produce supply in restaurant, malls ,fastfood change, fashionable wear in Malls, market and the modern residential and condominium building.
7. The hunting , fishing and farming are robustly dictated by the modern way using the fishing ships and modern agricultural facile ties and equipment that may best improve the production process of the manufacturing sector
8. The geographic domicile is expanding for the utilization as the manufacturing industries, export processing zones, development of industrial parks, development of residential areas in condominium, and other infrastructure development for the modern life in the area.
9. The social interactions are exposed from the development of the modern society such as corporate cultures of communication and interaction, knowledge –based society, scientific or technological development and information technology for social networking.
10. Culture defines in the modern life as to integrate the learning and teaching of new technological gadgets as supportive by information technology as a means of communication processes of the society.
These are the passive and active forms of social interaction from its origin on indigenous or ethnic communities to modern life as a consequence of technological development that is highly responsive and adaptive for social change by man’s physiologic and biologic processes. The question now is what will be the next evolutionary cycle of the human race as a result of the technological development in the world? This is now the future of the world timeline age after the modern age in the 21st century. The “human gravitational magnetism” and “ self-sustained oxygenated life in space will be the next human evolution of the world …
Prediction of the Future in the Active and Passive Form of Social Interaction:Its Technological Implications to Modern Culture and Space Age
These are the passive and active forms of social interaction in shared culture. The modern life has created the possible cultural extinction of the indigenous cultures. However, the social interaction processes and cultural cycle of development for the synergy of the passive and active forms of shared culture will follow if the modern life attributed by the technological inventions and discoveries are finally complemented by the exploration of the space period. The metal, electronic and nuclear technology for the energy and super structure of spacecraft and space habitat are the strategic dimensions in the space age period. These are the major components to sustain possible exploration in the space in its early stage for the space age. In the near future the “Space Age “ will come…. however, the genius scientists should solve the important issues relating to the physiologic and biologic sustenance of human life in space. These are the “gravitational magnetism” and the chemical element of “oxygen” to maintain the human life structure and processes in the space. If no discoveries will happen for centuries then the cultural extinction will lead to human extinction as the timeline of solar burst is ticking to an end. The modern world will live forever in earth space not in the space of the universe.
RELEVANT HUBS FOR THE ACADEMIC ARTICLES AND RESEARCHES ON SOCIOLOGY AND ANTHROPOLOGY
A.CULTURE, TRADITION AND HUMAN SOCIETY
The Basic Concepts of Culture in Sociology and Anthropology http://savior.hubpages.com/hub/basicconceptculture
The Human Evolution and Development http://savior.hubpages.com/hub/originhumanevolution
Areas of Sociology http://savior.hubpages.com/hub/Areas-of-Sociology
The Characteristics of Culture http://savior.hubpages.com/hub/Characteristics-of-Culture
The Concept of Beliefs in Sociology and Anthropology http://savior.hubpages.com/hub/beliefsinsocilogy
The Meaning and Concept of Tradition http://savior.hubpages.com/hub/meaningoftradition
The Definition of Group http://savior.hubpages.com/hub/groupdefinition
Group : Its Nature, Principle and Concept in the Development of Society http://savior.hubpages.com/hub/groupsocierty
B. PERSONAL AND SOCIO-POLITICAL EXPLOITATION
The Social Phenomenology of Human Reciprocity and Generosity http://savior.hubpages.com/hub/The-Social-Phenomenology-of-Human-Reciprocity-and-Generosity
The Defining Moment of Human Freedom and Integrity of the Arab Nations http://hubpages.com/hub/Arab-Nations
The Social Phenomenology of the "Rise and Fall Syndrome" in the Arab World http://savior.hubpages.com/hub/The-Social-Phenomenology
The Contemporary International Politics of the Weberian Dialectics on Religion and Social Class http://savior.hubpages.com/hub/internationalpoliticsoftheweberiandialectics
Human Vanity ( Ethics, Morality and Political Culture) http://hubpages.com/hub/Human-Vanity
The Easter Reminder of our Beloved Father on Greed and Vanity http://savior.hubpages.com/hub/The-Easter-Reminder-of-our-Beloved-Father-on-Greed-and-Vanity
Emotional Attachment in the Power of Love http://hubpages.com/hub/Emotional-Attachment-in-the-Power-of-Love
.The Family-Oriented Approach to Human Development: A Social Equity Model for “Family Empowerment” http://hubpages.com/hub/Family-Oriented-Approach
8 Common Characteristics of the Human Society in Year 2020 http://hubpages.com/hub/8-Common-Characteristics-of-the-Human-Society-in-Year-2020
More by this Author
Sociology is a fascinating field that reveals startling insights about how we live. Learn more about the main seven areas of sociology.
The study of culture was first used by the pioneer English Anthropologist Edward B. Tylor in his book, Primitive Culture, published in 1871. Tylor said that culture is the complex whole, which includes knowledge,...
The production function provides information about the quantity of factor inputs as to the result of the quantity of outputs and this is measured by total product; average...
No comments yet.