True Love is the Best Aphrodisiac - Different Kinds of Aphrodisiac
What are Aphrodisiacs?
Aphrodisiacs are substances known as great stimulants for increasing sexual desire but it hasn’t been proven scientifically to have that desired effect. In this article, I am proposing the best aphrodisiac which is the love which emanates from your partner and the love you gave in return which stimulates you to best maximize your sensuality. I will also discuss what are some of the foods that are believed to be rich in increasing ones libido or sexual urges. These foods are also rich in nutrients so there is nothing really to lose if you try them.
Aphrodisiacs are substances which are believed to have a take on the increase on the sexual desires of a person. Throughout history, people will seek for food and stuff which will contribute to the increase in their libido.
The effectiveness of aphrodisiac in increasing sexual desire has no scientific basis
The effectiveness of aphrodisiac in increasing sexual desire has no scientific basis, although some or many people still believe in it on the basis of history or proven cases which scientific researches would debunk as they say that this is mainly due to placebo effect.
Placebo effect states that the beneficial effect in a patient following a particular treatment that arises from the patient's expectations concerning the treatment rather than from the treatment itself. Sometimes people will drink or eat food which they perceived to be some form of aphrodisiac and this will help condition their mind that their sexual desires increase because they drink or take that certain kind of foods.
The word aphrodisiac came from Aphrodite, the Greek goddess of love and sensuality. According to science ones libido -- level of sexual desires is determined by testosterone level which diminish as one reached the menopausal stage for women and for men it is said that when they reached the age of 60 years old and above, their libido starts to decease too. I cant believe this, I thought that men have high libido forever, from sun up to sun down and non stop.
Some foods are believed to have substance to increase sexual desires because of their shapes like oyster, or their nature like goat and tigers penis.
There are some foods which are related to increasing libido and mind you they are also very rich in nutrients, so it is double purpose if you eat them. Here they are:
- Soup number 5 --- This is a soup made from testes of a bull. It is a belief that because of the characteristics of the bull, when you eat the soup you will be making love like a bull.
- Chocolate---- specially the dark ones are good source of caffeine and of course it is said to be a good sex stimulants as it brings stimulants to the brain and said to be eaten by the beautiful and luscious Casanova.
- Red chili pepper is said to have stimulant factor (it is rich in substance called Capsaicin -- addictive substance to make you fiery hot and is also rich in Vitamin A.
- Some of the vegetables like asparagus (part of it being an aphrodisiac is due to its shape, it could be boiled or steamed too, it is also rich in Vitamin A and C). Almonds can be found in creams and soaps and said to increase passion in women. They are also included in pastries and cakes. Avocado is also a stimulant due to its shape and it is rich in Vitamin A. With banana, its shape alone makes for a good stimulant, it is also rich in Vitamin B. And celery is used for some sickness like it can cure cancer and high blood pressure, but it is more known for its stimulants effect, the seed is a source of potent arousing substance. It is said that the ancient people, dedicate celery to Pluto their God of sex. Carrots is said to aid in cancer because of its substance beta-carotene but it is said to have stimulant factor for men as well.
- Figs is also said to be Cleopatra’s favorite fruit, and the Greek used this as a sacred fruit for fertility and love because of its fleshy substance. They also used figs to throw at the newly weds instead of rice after marrying. Mustard is said to be put into the male penis to have lasting erection it said to have a effect on the sexual glands.
- How about nuts? It I said to be rich in zinc and used for love potions, before going to bed it is recommended that you eat one hundred of the pine nuts to have sexual prowess.. And lastly, strawberries when mixed in champagne is a good sex stimulant.
Aside from this foods which are rich in nutrients I am recommending some best aphrodisiac for you!
- Reduce yourself of tensions, worries and learn to relax once in awhile, set aside your problems for a day or two and just think of pampering yourself
- I have coined my own term here artificial aphrodisiac, when you try to visit or view internet porn sites and going to club like or strip clubs or ogling at sexy images just to get you in the mood, but the more recommended one is when your partner tease you in the best sexy attire and set you in the mood.
- Reduce your smoking (this has known effect of reducing sexual desires, drinking liquors (this one is understandable because the more you drink it the ability to perform is reduced or is the other way around)? To some extent the amount of beer intake cloud your judgment and as Riter said in his love of beer article all becomes beautiful when you have lots of beer intake already.
- The best aphrodisiac is that when you felt loved by your partner, sex hormones starts to rise up and you feel the mood to make love to your partner. The feel of being loved by the one you loved most is the best thing to increase sexual desire!
More by this Author
Do all women experience dysmenorrheal pains? I asked this question because I used to think that I am being punished monthly for this sickness. Ever since I had my menstruation, I can actually predict exactly when to...
The youth of today is faced with modernization and it has brought a lot of negative consequences in their lives. A good “sex education” is needed so that the youth can gather their acts together. ...
The United Kingdom (UK) and its territories the Ireland (and the Northern Ireland), Wales, Scotland and England produced many known personalities in the world of entertainment, culture, arts, history and the body of...