10 Hot Cartoon Wives
I love watching cartoons on television and reading the cartoon strips as well. They have always interested me since I was a kid. Now that I am an adult and married with kids it is interesting to see which cartoon wives I can relate to and truth is that there is a bit of me in all of them. There are 10 cartoon wives that I can completely relate to in one way or another and to me they are the epitome of sexiness maybe not necessarily in how they look but most definitely in how they act. They exude sexiness in how they take care of their families and in their personalities as well.
- WILMA FLINTSTONE – Wilma is the red-headed wife of caveman Fred Flintstone from The Flintstones. Wilma has a great personality and because she is strong-willed and level-headed is always getting her husband and his best friend out of different situations.
- BETTY RUBLE – Betty is the brunette wife of caveman Barney Rubble and best friend of Wilma Flintstone from The Flintstones. Betty is a sweet woman, a housewife and mother. Betty together with Wilma helps to take care of their families.
- MARGE SIMPSON – Marge is the blue beehive hairstyle wife of Homer Simpson from The Simpsons. Marge is well-meaning and extremely patient mother of the Simpson family which she is always trying to maintain since they are constantly getting out of hand.
- LOIS GRIFFIN – Lois is the red haired wife of Peter Griffin from Family Guy and has questionable ethics and morals. Lois is a wild woman who has partaken in many questionable experiences from drug use to extra marital affairs.
- JESSICA RABBIT – Jessica Rabbit is the wife of Roger Rabbit from Who Framed Roger Rabbit. Jessica is sultry and sexy with high morals. Jessica is one of the suspects accused of framing her husband, however Jessica really loves her husband because he makes her laugh.
- JANE JETSON – Jane is the red haired wife of George Jetson from The Jetsons. Jane is a homemaker and mother to their children Judy and Elroy. Jane is notorious for going shopping, taking money from George to get what she needs.
- BLONDIE BUMSTEAD – Blondie is the blonde hair wife of Dagwood from Blondie. Blondie was a flapper girl that married her boyfriend who came from a wealthy family. Dagwood’s family disowned him once he married Blondie. Blondie loves and takes care of her family which includes her kids and a dog.
- HELGA – Helga is the wife of Hagar the Horrible from the cartoon with the same name. Helga is large and bossy some might not consider this sexy but the way she takes control is totally sexy in my eyes. It is obvious that Helga wears the pants in the family.
- LORETTA LOCKHORN – Loretta is the blonde wife of Leroy from The Lockhorns. Loretta is a shop-a-holic, a terrible driver and is constantly arguing with Leroy because Leroy is too lazy and Loretta spends too much money. Loretta’s sexiness might be questioned as well but it for their relationship.
- FRANCINE SMITH – Francine is the blonde wife of Stan Smith and the mother of Steve and Hayley from American Dad. Francine is often neglected by Stan and although Francine enjoys being a housewife she sometimes yearns for something much more.
Although these are only cartoon characters sometimes they reflect reality in some aspects. There is some truth to how these wives and mothers act. This I know is true because I can see some of me in each one of these characters. In fact I am constantly saying that I am a combination of Marge Simpson and Lois Griffin figuring out which parts are which is for you to decide.
The Flintstones - Wilma And Betty
Family Guy - Lois
Jessica Rabbit - Why Don't You Do Right
The Lockhorns: The Movie
More by this Author
The 70s is filled with Female Singers. From Aretha Franklin to Deborah Harry. There were so many influential women in several different music genres that have made a significant impact on today's music.
Elizabeth Taylor was a true icon; a symbol of beauty and elegance. So its not surprising that Elizabeth Taylor had many love interests. So who were these many men?
There are five cartoons that I do not let my children watch. These cartoons have no educational value and in most cases are a bit graphic in nature. The five cartoons are Ed Edd n Eddy, The Grim Adventures of Billy and...