12 Things a Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Model Will NEVER Say
The only thing I ask is enjoy . . .
Sure, the swimsuit models who pose for the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue do have their share of problems. They are human after all. Very pretty humans. I respect these girls for their patience and endurance. My knowledge of them is limited, but there is one thing I do know. There are . . .
12 Things You Will Never Hear a Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Model Say
- "Oh, pooh! I need to head over to Jenny Craig."
- "Only $4.5 million for this year? I need to work part-time waiting tables."
- "Hey, 'Susie,' I walked into the dry cleaners yesterday and not one man looked at me."
- "Sure, they are surgically-enhanced."
And these things
- "Sure wish I had a date for this weekend."
- "If I were average-looking, I would be happier."
- "This working in Malibu and Hawaii is so boring."
- "I wish Keanu Reeves and his buddies would stop staring at me."
- "I ate two Big Mac's, two order of fries, and three dough-nuts for dinner last night."
- "I was up today at 11 a.m.--I just love being an early riser."
- "Yes, I know what manual labor is. I used to work pouring cement for people."
- "I am on the front cover of Sports Illustrated. Again. I just hate that."
Attention guys: Just so I can sleep tonight, would you please read this piece over and over again? Say 12 or more times slowly? Just to make sure that I have put these models' photos in the right place and make sure that they look okay. I cannot stand publishing a hub that I have laid out that looks sub-par. Thanks, Kenneth
More by this Author
THE WONDERFUL, NATURALLY-TALENTED, BARBARA NICHOLS. Okay, I was young and didn't know what life was all about. So sue me. At age 12, 1966, I got my first sip of the sometimes-forbidden nectar of "falling in...
Destination America, a channel on DirecTV, has a new show, Mountain Monsters. The show is about guys who investigate sightings of mysterious creatures reported by average citizens. This is my opinion.
Death has no reverence for the evil.
No comments yet.