12 Things a Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Model Will NEVER Say
The only thing I ask is enjoy . . .
Sure, the swimsuit models who pose for the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue do have their share of problems. They are human after all. Very pretty humans. I respect these girls for their patience and endurance. My knowledge of them is limited, but there is one thing I do know. There are . . .
12 Things You Will Never Hear a Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Model Say
- "Oh, pooh! I need to head over to Jenny Craig."
- "Only $4.5 million for this year? I need to work part-time waiting tables."
- "Hey, 'Susie,' I walked into the dry cleaners yesterday and not one man looked at me."
- "Sure, they are surgically-enhanced."
And these things
- "Sure wish I had a date for this weekend."
- "If I were average-looking, I would be happier."
- "This working in Malibu and Hawaii is so boring."
- "I wish Keanu Reeves and his buddies would stop staring at me."
- "I ate two Big Mac's, two order of fries, and three dough-nuts for dinner last night."
- "I was up today at 11 a.m.--I just love being an early riser."
- "Yes, I know what manual labor is. I used to work pouring cement for people."
- "I am on the front cover of Sports Illustrated. Again. I just hate that."
Attention guys: Just so I can sleep tonight, would you please read this piece over and over again? Say 12 or more times slowly? Just to make sure that I have put these models' photos in the right place and make sure that they look okay. I cannot stand publishing a hub that I have laid out that looks sub-par. Thanks, Kenneth
More by this Author
Destination America channel has scored with Mountain Monsters, Paranormal Activity and other spine-chilling shows. Then there's Alaska Monsters.
Not many fans of early television ever admit to not liking the "Andy Griffith Show." But me? I have endured a few casting miscues for as long as I can.
Destination America, a channel on DirecTV, has a new show, Mountain Monsters. The show is about guys who investigate sightings of mysterious creatures reported by average citizens. This is my opinion.
No comments yet.