12 Most Romantic Songs Ever - Oldies
List of the 12 Most Romantic Songs Ever
Now that Valentine's Day is coming up a lot of us are trying to find some music to spice up our night. Me included. That's why I put together a list of the most romantic oldies songs to celebrate our night with. Enjoy!
- Ben E King - Stand by me
- Jerry Butler - Let it be me
- Jerry Butler - Your precious love
- The Spinners - Could it be I’m falling in love
- Five Satins - In the still of the night
- Etta James - At last
- Elvis Presley - I can't help falling in love with you
- Four Tops - Ain't no women like the one I got
- Percy Sledge - When a man loves a women
- The Platters - Only you
- Jackie Wilson - Your love keeps lifting me higher and higher
- Jackie Wilson - That’s why I love you so
Check Out Jackie's Amazing Performance! Awesome Dancing!
Do You Agree With My Choices?See results without voting
More by this Author
Famous NFL Football Players that are from Aliquippa PA.
Madison Avenue recently won a Pittsburgh beauty contest and is a candidate for Miss PA Teen USA! I got a chance to interview her and get her feelings on her new found fame!
Learn about the life of Anne Boleyn, one of the most infamous women in history.