15 Things You Will Never Hear From Actor, Matthew McConaughney's Mouth
"Here. Get my good side."
I have a question for you
Men, how would you like to be Matthew McConaughey? I wouldn’t mind trading places with this Hollywood “Money Magnet,” super-star actor. McConaughey defines the word “celebrity,” as well as “famous.” I am not going to share what words that I define, for I am concerned that young children may have climbed onto your chair and logged onto HubPages and stumbled onto this story.
I do not need “that” brand of fame—being arraigned on publishing “smut” text that can harm young children’s formative mental years. I want to be remembered as an “obscure man who worked to make a difference.”
My favorite film by Matthew McConaughey is “How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days.” He rocked that flick and pretty-much all of the films he has starred or co-starred in with other Hollywood celeb’s.
"Look at this smile."
McConaughey pointing at camera
Is McConaughey a "perfect" man?
I like McConaughey’s slow Texas drawl. So do thousands of women. I also like Matt Damon’s almost-perfect impression of McConaughey when he appears on Late Night with David Letterman. What a magical male duo, Matthew and Matt. If they were cast to co-star in an action thriller, I wager that the film would pull-down millions in the first day of showing.
Sorry for rambling so much. If you were sitting here with me, I would love to just talk about Matthew McConauhey and see if you agree with my views on his “hoss-of-an-actor,” who has well-established himself in the entertainment circles of the world around us.
I can find no, absolutely no flaw in Matthew McConaughey. I know that human beings are far from perfect, but can you really sit back and see any spot or blemish in this man?
He speaks a lot when you hit on a topic that interests him. And of all of the speaking that McConaughey does, I will wager that here are—
15 Things That Will Never Be Said By Actor, Matthew McConaughey
- “Man, do I need to lose some pounds.”
- “Darlin’, will you go out with me tonight?”
- “USC? I love USC!” (McConaughey is a University of Texas grad).
- “How can one man like me be so lonely?”
- “Mister, can you spare a few bucks for me to pay my mortgage?”
- “I love sleeping in the woods.”
- “Give me a house without full-length mirrors any day.”
- “Do a scene without a shirt? Are you serious?”
- “I gotta run! I am late for my work-out session at the gym.”
- “I do wish that I would not be nominated every year for an Oscar.”
- “I’ve been on the Red Carpet so much that I have worn-out a trail.”
- “Sure I will do this big-budget film for nothing.”
- “Hey, go with me to the corner liquor store. I am out of cheap beer.”
- “Hey, wardrobe! These jeans are way too tight.”
- “Oh how I have dreamed of being a bum.”
Please stay tuned for: ”What is Tom Hanks Thinking Right Now?”
"Uhhh, thanks, folks, for stopping by to read Kenneth Avery's amazing hub."
More by this Author
It has to come out sooner or later for my review of this show, a one-man show by Ray Romano, self-pronounced comedian, so do not be upset. I am being honest.
Destination America channel has scored with Mountain Monsters, Paranormal Activity and other spine-chilling shows. Then there's Alaska Monsters.
Riding with Dr. Thompson was not boring, but now it's over.