20 Classic Slow Jams from the 80's to Start off Your Collection
The eighties has been known as the decade of Pop-N-Locking, bamboo earrings, and big boom boxes. While the Hip Hop takeover was in its infancy stages, smooth love making music with earth shaking lyrics was still being made.
This selection is golden. Whether you are a person like myself who grew up in this era, or a more seasoned child of the 60’s and 70’s, or a Generation X member, these songs are guaranteed to create a romantic mood.
1. If This World Were Mine – Luther Vandross
2. I Wanna Be Your Man – Zapp
3. You Give Good Love – Whitney Houston
4. All Cried Out – Lisa Lisa and Cult Jam
5. You Should Be Mine (woo woo song) – Jeffrey Osbourne
6. Hello – Lionel Ritchie
7. You Are My Lady –Freddie Jackson
8. Ribbon In the Sky – Stevie Wonder
9. Can You Stand the Rain – New Edition
10. Get Here Fast As You Can – Oleta Adams
11. Suddenly – Billy Ocean
12. Lady of My Life – Michael Jackson
13. Whip Appeal – Babyface
14. Let’s Chill – Guy
15. Yearnin For Your Love – The GAP Band
16. Between the Sheets – The Isley Brothers
17. Sexual Healing - Marvin Gaye
18. Love Is Stronger Than Pride – Sade
19. Against The Odds – Phil Collins
20. I Like It - Debarge
More by this Author
Maxwell courtesy of 5starhiphop.com Over the years, legendary R & B singers such as Sam Cooke, Al Green, Barry White, and Luther Vandross have sung many timeless romantic classics to set the mood right. Each decade...
gallerynandm.com The seventies was a unique era. Their way of dress was different. It was expected that you would wear your best threads (suit or shirt and slacks) when you went out. The music was on a different level....
The Cagle Post The year 2012 was a very interesting year. There was the larger than life pagentry of the Olympics. New stars were born while the greatest Olympian of all time swam his last lap. There was the rematch...