Driving Song Playlist - Road Trip Cruising Music
Roll down your windows, lean your seat back a notch, turn up the volume, and hit the gas!
Some songs need room and air to breathe. Here's a few driving songs that might take that long car trip up to the next level...
Click on the name to hear some road trip cruisin music for yourself!
11. Nowhere Road by Fastball
12. Five Minutes to Midnight by Boys Like Girls
13. Where the Streets Have No Name by U2
14. Runaway by Bon Jovi
15. The Trail We Blaze by Elton John
16. Magic Bus by The Who
17. Ole by the Bouncing Souls
18. Sunshine and Summertime by Faith Hill
19. The Great Escape by Boys Like Girls
20. Burnin' For You by Blue Oyster Cult
21. Life Is A Highway by Tom Cochrane
22. Lost Highway by Bon Jovi
Cjcarter's Other Playlists
- Christmas Songs: Cheery Holiday Music
As soon as Thanksgiving is over, it is officially Christmas time in my family... and the very first thing we do is dig around for all of our favorite holiday tunes. Here are some all time favorite Christmas songs to help you gear up for the holiday s
- Best Summer Songs - Music for lazy days
What constitutes a
- Favorite Love Songs for the Best Modern Playlist
This is one of my favorite quotes about love, and to go with it, are some of my favorite love songs. Some are cute. Some are fun. Some are funny. And some are more heartfelt. Just click on them to have a listen.
- Exercise Song Playlist - Great Songs To Get You Movi...
I find that I get my best workouts when I listen to music. It helps me regulate my breathing and makes the time fly by. Listening to music also helps me forget how tired I'm getting during my long runs. I have tried watching TV, I've tried to read, a
More by this Author
Need inspiration to break the cycle of boredom? Sometimes that's all it takes to get you out of your funk. Scan...I mean read very carefully through this fun list of 101 things to do when you're bored.
This series of photos was taken on a bus ride through the countryside of Germany and Austria with a pitstop in Innsbruck, Austria to see the Cathedral of St. James. Austria was our second stop on our whirlwind trip...
I have compiled a list of creative ways to cure those pesky hiccups. Who knows, maybe the practical or not-so-practical true cure lies somewhere in this list...