20 Tear jerking ways to fall in love with great movies and the best classic films
Falling in love with great movies happens to the best of us
Your heart is the key
Great movies always have something in common about them, they all tend to have elements imbedded into them that open up channels, and sacred chambers of the heart. So what I’ve found over the years ever since my mother had taught me this cool trick was, your heart must be in tuned with your senses, and the emotional sides of life, in order to be able to sense something special happening while watching these Hollywood classic filmsby paying close attention to the characters of such a great movie.
Before my beautiful mother had run off into the wondrous afterlife, and heavens up high above to reunite with her maker, her tears used to always begin to drop like crazy during each awesome film we had watched together. Many of them were watched on our old fashioned TV with the use of rented BlockBuster's video tape movies, using them good ole 's from many years back, and long before CD's, DVD's, on blueray, or streaming online. VCR
Sensing an occurrence of the heart while watching movies
I would somehow sense without my mom even making a sound or that of myself, that something quite beautiful had occurred during moments in a film. It must have been a miracle that the movie director had encoded into his or her scripts that touched her soul inwardly, to create such an inert domino effect of an out poring of tears.
By looking at her cheeks, I could begin to sense her emotional side, and it was the only way for me to detect where such a thing had derived from in her. Whether it be a sad chord that was struck in her heart of hearts, or a happy one of sheer joy which brought even more tears flowing down like a river that just over flooded, after a monsoon, my own tears would also automatically emerge by continuous uncontainable outbursts.
This hub isn't about these funny 100 Hollywood movie insults
It amazed me how she could feel things, Mom was awesome!
The most amazing thing however, was that soon the tears would quickly begin to flow down my cheeks as well, as I seemed to mimic my mothers emotional state and unconsciously. You know you got it bad, when you get that feeling that shoots up your spinal cord, you know that tingling tickle sensation, and you just can’t hold it in anymore, and finally the volcanic eruption occurs, and you burst out into so many fluid salty droplets.
Well the end result would always be the same, once the movie had been over, where it suddenly occurred to you that this was nothing but the best thing you had ever seen before. Such theatrical satire, such dramatic changes and interludes, and most of all the true connections to real life emotional states that the mind just could not escape from making sudden impact with telepathically it seems.
Yup that’s when you then say to yourself, “Man oh man did I love watching that movie”. Each and every time It never failed, the same instance of happening would occur, especially when such a powerful film was spontaneous enough to make even the entire family begin to feel that same momentous sensation of true love.
The hollywood classics always are memorable
These movies also have the ability to stick in your mind for very long periods of time, and for many many years, and so lets say if you was born before the awesome Hollywood Blockbuster film E.T. came out, and you were old enough to watch it in its full bloom as a child. This amazing Steven Spielberg Sci-Fiction film made in 1982, left most people in tears, and they truly had no choice but to fall in love with an extraterrestrial for the very first time. There's hundreds of these examples I could paint for folks, to drive home this point, but it would be wasting text pretty much, so I'll only share a few more with you all. memorable
How about the old classic film, and Pulitzer Prize winner of 1936 Gone With The Wind, now this movie has fully embraced the true honor code of the greatest movies of all time, and mainly due to its dramatic effect on all of humanity, as the crowds of folks even many years after have fallen victim to its touching on screen heavily dramatic romance, and people are simply swept away after watching it each and every time.
Below are the many ways to do such a thing as breaking out the tears, and for now I’ll unload just 20 for folks to learn how to let go, and let the tears pore out, till they can fill up buckets of water.
The First Ten ways to Fall in love with a movie
- Look into your own experiences and deeply, but don't look to hard it might trap you forever in such an emotional state.
- Relate to what the film director suggests, because tears are what they aim at.
- Be very very quite, and still during the entire film.
- Don't miss a single line of the film script, they have synaptic like effects.
- Never go to the bathroom during an intense dramatic film.
- Make sure to eat your popcorn on stealth mode, absolutely no crunch can be heard.
- Take your wife with you or your husband to see the film, and if not your mom.
- Try not to think out loud, by saying what you swear is going to happen next.
- Watch the same tear jerking film 20 times over, that will surely do the trick.
- if your friend tells you prior to the movie that you must see it, you better.
One more Hollywood classic example I grown to love
This movie was very peculiar in ways of how the Hollywood director, David Fincher, created an entire life story, and dramatic over drop effect around the various experiences of a little guy who was extraordinary when it comes to how he appeared to sense the world. He was a special person of sorts, and this character went by the name of Benjamin Button.
movie hit the box office back in 2008, and it truly had my tears falling down from the sky all throughout the film, or at least at my level of it all off of the ground. My cheeks were rosy red shortly after the mood switched to super drama mode, and I have caramel complexion, and so I have no clue how they even turned red, but it happened, and thanks to my dear mother, it was all so very possible for such an occurrence to happen. As a matter of fact I need to watch it again for a double take, because I cheated myself lately by not watching many of these awesome tear jerking movies lately in the last 4 or years now. The Curious Case of Benjamin Button
Note: please be advised that this is a highly recommended overly dramatic film to watch, and its sure to send the tears flowing non-stop.
The last Ten movie lover tips
- Going to a movie with a baby might not work effectively for the love effect.
- Noisy movie theater's are the worst ones to focus on the love factors.
- Never go intoxicated, or be under the influence of anything other then air when looking to fall in love with a movie, and maybe even a new significant other as well.
- Falling in love at that movies has happens, and movies like Gone With The Wind are baby makers for sure.
- Looking at your partners eyes while tears flow is impossible to resist.
- Even young children can understand such love emotions and they cry too, helping you cry even more.
- Look deeply into the core of yourself, and just let the tears go.
- Before going to such a movie, maybe do so during a joyous holiday occasions like Christmas time, or New Years, and bring the entire family with you.
- Plan ahead of time to bring napkins, a bib, ummm and bring even a tear jerking trusty hand towel, because if you did all the above correctly there's bound to be puddles coming.
- Most of all have fun! love is all about having a good time, and at the movies this is what should be taking place today, not some craziness, pure love, and falling into it all when you see a great movie of intense emotional impact is awesome indeed.
More by this Author
Rap lyrics have always been controversial, here's a great perspective view on it all.
Freestyle as a form of rap is surely a way to make your presence felt, Open poetry is another.
Children are misled by their parents bad habits the gained from their parents, the chain of abusiveness must come to an end. Kids need love, tender care, nurturing, and attention, lets hope this message gets to every...