20 things you can do with a packet of m&m's.
1. Eat them
2. Use them as betting tokens
3. Use them in a science experiment to look at chromatography
4. Use them in a maths class to look at probability
5. Place them on a cup cake as decoration
6. Give an unopened packet to a work mate as a "secret santa" present
7. Share a packet with your loved one at the movies
8. Use them in a muffin mix as crunchy add in
9. Blind fold a friend and see if they can psychically find the colour by taste alone
10. Play marbles with them.. the peanut ones are the tombolas
11. Use them as game tokens in trivial pursuit
12 . Wet them in a glass of water and use the dye as ink to decorate paper of write a letter
13. Measure your blood sugar before... then eat the whole packet and measure it afterwards.
14. Eat some in the afternoon and see if sugar blues really exist
15. Do not drink any caffeinated drinks eat the packet and then have your blood tested for caffeine. To prove whether or not chocolate contains caffeine.
16.Sell the tiny packets in your office to people who are desperate for a sugar fix
17. Hold some in your hand and see how long it takes for then to melt.. proving or disproving the jingle "melts in your mouth not in your hand"
18.if you are a teacher and no one is allergic... use them in class as a reward
19. Count them to see how many are in packet
20. See how many you can fit in your mouth at once.
20 things to do with a packet of mm's!!
More by this Author
Growing herbs in a tropical climate can be challenging but oh so rewarding! So come on down and have a go!