10 Random Unknown Celebrity Facts
Who doesn't like celebrities?
I know that I certainly love celebrities. They are just ordinary people, who lead extraordinary lives. What I love even more about celebrities, is their little secrets, or facts, that make them stand out from everybody else. Here, I have compiled 10 facts about 10 different celebrities, that I found to be the most interesting. I hope that you all enjoy them just as much as I have.
1. But really, who isn't?
Johnny Depp admits to being terrified of clowns.
2. Behave Leonardo...
Leonardo DiCaprio was nearly kicked off “Romper Room” at age five for being uncontrollable.
3. Three's a Crowd?
Demi Moore and Bruce Willis were married by fellow celebrity Little Richard.
4. The carb diet is too cliche...
John Malkovich once put himself on a 10 week diet of nothing but Jell-O.
5. A Little Early?
Russell Crowe started smoking at age 10.
6. Karma can get to all of us...
Matthew Perry is missing part of his middle finger on his right hand due to him accidentally shutting it in a door.
7. Not everyone needs a night light...
George Clooney sometimes sleeps in the walk-in closet of his LA mansion because, he says, "all the bedrooms are too light".
The king is dead...
8. Elvis Presley’s middle name is misspelled on his tombstone. His birth name was Elvis Aron Presley, and on his tombstone it reads Elvis Aaron Presley
Credit where it's due?
9. Keira Knightley was Queen Amidala's decoy in Star Wars: Episode 1 though the film was promoted as if Natalie Portman played both roles.
I would change it too...
10. Elton John’s real name is Reginald Dwight.