37+ Signs that you're addicted to Avatar
Avatar is Awesome
If Avatar isn't your favorite movie, you're in denial. Don't worry though, I'm here to help. Avatar the movie was the absolute greatest thing ever! I see you brother.
I've found beginning signs of the incurable disease IloveAvatarsomuchIpoopmypantswhenIhearsomeonetalkingaboutit. No, I'm not talking about the one with the bald kid. I'm talking about the good one.
You know you've seen too much Avatar when you have experienced four or more of these symptoms below. If you discover any more, comment and share!
LISTEN to this as you read
It'll calm you down, trust me
Some signs are when you...
1. See everything more blue than before
2. Start growing a ponytail just cause
3. Dream of Pandora
4. Greet people with your palm to their face
5. Actually considered learning the Na'vi language
6. Fall asleep thinking, "This time, it's gunna happen!"
7. Recreated the Floating Mountains in any form (Forge on Halo :)
8. Have been hospitalized for using leaves and limbs to break a large fall
9. Have actually painted your body blue before
10. Search for a giant tree to establish a small village
11. Chase your dog holding your newly grown ponytail
12. Hiss at people
13. Grab various vines hoping to hear voices
14. Travel into the wilderness with no form of light
15. Mention "I see you brother" at any point in conversation
16. Call for your Ikran and wait
17. Have ever sat Indian style and done the wave
18. Call people "Scown" (Spelled "Skxawng")
19. Tell paraplegics people that there IS A WAY
20. Suddenly have an interest in intergalactic travel
No excuses for not seeing it
21. Have listened to the Avatar soundtrack on Youtube multiple times
22. Saw the movie in the theaters more than five times
23. Have a weekly Avatar day
24. Get really excited when people simply mention Avatar
25. When your friends have started to make fun of your addiction
26. Carry a bow and arrow wherever you go
27. Have started designing your own versions of the robot machines the marines used
28. Have gone out on a quest for Un-obtainium
29. Have started designing creatures of your own that might inhabit Pandora
30. Really don't care if the plot was taken from another movie, it's still the greatest movie ever made
31. Feel bad for Avatars
32. Started scaling mountains with the intent of commandeering a large bird on the way down
33. Are really curious about how those breathing masks work
34. Still get chills at Jake Sully's speech to Na'vi after becoming Turok Mokto
35. Have actually bought Avatar outfits
36. Sometimes wish you could go back and time and watch the movie without knowing what it is about - again...and again..cause it's that awesome
37. Have your fingers crossed that James Cameron will continue this Legacy of Legendary Awesomeness with a second movie
38. Sleep in hammocks hundreds of feet above ground
39. Wear necklaces instead of clothes
40. Are avidly following the formulation of the two 'Avatar' sequels and have already planned parties for both their release dates... years in advance (added by comment)
41. Write hubpages about Avatar (added by comment) :)
42. When you walk around with your hair in a braid and feathers in it (added by comment)
43.When you have learned the Na'vi language and like to write in Na'vi everywhere (added by comment)
(added by comment)
44.When you have been a member of an Avatar forum for almost 2 years.
(added by comment)
45. When you like everything that is blue because it makes you think of Avatar (added by comment)
46. When you have a Na'vi name (added by comment)
47. When not a moment passes that you don't think of Avatar (added by comment)
48. When you walk around barefoot everywhere like the Na'vi do, to be in touch with your personal Eywa more than the Sky People do... (added by comment)
If you know anyone who would benefit from learning about these symptoms, forward this to them immediately! Also vote this page up! And if you discover any more symptoms, please post them on here. Although I don't think it's possible to beat the guy with the Avatar name, he's basically got that in the bag. I see you my brothers
Avatar, Avatar movie, Na'vi, Navi, Na'vi language, Na'vi people, Pandorian Avatars, Floating Mountains of Pandora, Tree of Souls Avatar, Home Tree Avatar, Jake Sully, I will Fly with you, I see you brother, Speak Na'vi, Signs for obsessions with Avatar, Obsessed with Avatar, Seen Avatar too much, signs that you've seen Avatar too much, You know you've seen too much Avatar when, Ikran, Pandora Avatar, Avatar Na'vi, Obsessed with Avatar, Obsession, I see you brother, Jake Sully Avatar
More by this Author
You'll never believe what Brave New World says about men and women, you've gotta check this out!
Piano: learning how to play the piano, it just takes a little patience and hard work. If you set your mind to it, you will be thoroughly impressed at how fast you are able to pick up playing the piano.
Siri is quite a character! Just hold down the center button on your iPhone 4s and ask Siri any of these questions. You'll never guess what she'll answer!