A First Look at Erin Andews' Hypothetical Shopping List
Get ya' paper
And the headlines read:
Erin Andrews Awarded 55 Million In Stalker Lawsuit.
What an emotional time this was for the mega-talented sportscaster/analyst, Erin Andrews, formerly of ESPN, and now works for FOX Sports. I dare say that there is not a person anywhere in the United States that has not seen or heard about Erin Andrews.
And while this is not about Andrews' pretty smile, it is about how a stalker, Michael David Barnett, hurt her emotional and mental states so much that she could not testify without breaking down in tears. To me, Barnett accomplished more than illegally-taping her through the peephole that connected a door in his room to Andrews' room. But he took it on himself to "rig" the peephole so he could view Andrews as she came out of the shower and started to dress.
Then for some greedy or insecure reason, he uploaded the tape onto YouTube and at last count, more than seven million people had viewed this tape causing Andrews even more torment.
Who is Michael David Barnett?
In this courtroom sketch, Michael David Barrett appears for a hearing at the Dirksen Federal Courthouse in Chicago. The Chicago- area man accused of filming surreptitious nude videos of ESPN reporter Erin Andrews in a hotel room was arrested at Chicago's O'Hare airport on (a) Friday night.
This scene breaks my heart
Erin Andrews: Beautiful and talented
Not only is Andrews very beautiful, but do not be deceived. This woman can handle herself very well as she did during the trial where she sued Michael David Barnett and Marriott Hotels for 55 million dollars in damages for the national motel chain allowing Barnett to have a room next to her during one of her assignments.
Although I watched this nerve-bending trial, I could not help but side with Erin Andrews as she testified while (at times) breaking down in tears as she told this horrific story about the pain she had received at the hands of Michael David Barnett and the lack of security by Marriott Hotels.
Do you agree with Erin Andrews receiving 55 million dollars in damages?See results without voting
Erin Andrews is one tough girl
Erin deserves every penny
In my non-biased opinion, Erin Andrews deserved every penny of the 55 million dollars that the court awarded her, but later on I learned that the 55 million when doled out to lawyers and other services, Erin should receive about six-million dollars when all is said and done.
And judging at how Erin Andrews loves to dress in fine looking clothes and always look her best in pubic and private, surely while she is waiting on the six-million dollars which will be paid in installments, she will be a much-richer woman and should have an idea on what she wants to buy with the dough.
You can guess that the name of this hub is . . .
A First Look at Erin Andrews' Hypothetical Shopping List
With her settlement, Erin could buy . . .
- 200 cases of Pro-Biotics that will run about $3,000.00. The company begged Andrews to just take the health aides, but she did NOT want not be known as someone who uses her beauty and public status to take advantage of others.
- A month-long cruise from San Diego to Portland and then back to San Diego for her work schedule is so full. Erin might fork-out $6500.99 for her and Jarod to enjoy this private cruise.
- 390 Cardigan sweaters of various colors for her boyfriend, Jarold Stoll who seems to hate having to dressing-up to be seen with Erin Andrews. (What a foolish young man). I would mortgage my house to buy designer suits, pants, shirts, ties and shoes to just escort her from her limo to her table in whatever posh restaurant she is going to dine.
- 1238 pair of high heels for those heated post-game interviews such as the one with Richard Sherman of the Seattle Seahawks.
- Two new Jaguars and I am not talking big cats either, but brand-spanking new cars for her and Jarod. AUTOMOTIVE FACT: Both Andrews and Stoll know how to drive an automobile.
- A personal hockey coach to give her boyfriend private hockey lessons. The coach's salary should be around $1,000.00 per visit to Stoll's apartment.
- $192,000 dollars worth of health food for her to eat at home and in the road in order for her to keep that perfect hourglass figure.
- A personal dentist to make sure her teeth is always white. The dentist should receive at least $5,000.00 per visit to her plush mansion that she bought for just $2.3 million dollars.
- Erin should hire former wrestlers, Bill Goldberg and Kevin Nash for her full-time bodyguards at $50,000.00 a week. She could have hired Hulk Hogan, but he has enough problems of his own.
- $323,000.00 to a professional public relations firm to give her boyfriend's hockey team, the Minnesota Wild, a stronger, higher-respected name. Personally, I am not in fear when I hear the announcer say, "Ladies and gentlemen, hockey fans across the world, get ready for the wild and woolly Minnesota Wild!" Okay. Wild what? Wolves, bears, maybe Bigfoot?
- 200 pair of new shoes for Jarod Stoll who now just wears sneakers because no one knows him as well as Erin Andrews. A girl of her caliber deserves a boyfriend who cares about the looks of his feet.
- Andrews will shell out $93,000.00 to several pranksters to not only stalk Michael David Barnett, but make prank calls to him at all hours of the day and night. Pretty good revenge, huh?
- Erin Andrews, through her network of informants, will learn about me writing hubs like this about her and send me a certified check for $759,000.00 which I will share with my wonderful hubbers and HubPages staffers, Christy and Matt for being so patient and helpful to me.
- Seriously speaking: I promise you, my beloved followers, and HubPages staffers, Christy and Matt, and other staff members whom I do not know, that I will, in full awareness of my actions, share with each of you a portion of this money that Erin Andrews will give me for writing hubs about her.
The only thing you and I have to do is believe that this will happen. But I ain't about to approach Erin Andrews in public, by e-mail, phone and especially through a peephole.
More by this Author
This is the type of story that we, who live down south, in the Heart of Dixie, love to talk about on long, winter days when we are gathered in our favorite hang-out, a country store, who’s owner is retired,...
Please allow me to share a startling fact with you: Will Rogers, American humorist, radio, film star, newspaper columnist said many things, but there are 5 things (that I found) that he didn't say.
I am NOT a Scrooge. Just upfront.