And The Role Of Christian Grey Goes To
Mirror, mirror on the wall: Who's the sexiest of them all?
FYI About The Real "Christian Grey"
Have you read the book Fifty Shades of Grey by E.L. James?
If not, here's a quick list of facts about the mysterious and smoldering "Christian Grey."
- He owns his own company
- He's only 27
- He has copper hair and has the face and hard body of a male model
- He's financially secure (to every woman's gold digging dreams)
- He is emotionally scarred by a tragic childhood
- He was "used" by a cougar who was a family friend
- He likes dark-haired women
- He's into BDSM fetishes
- He works out regularly
- He's always running his fingers through his luscious locks of hair
- He's turned on by Anastasia biting her lip
Some facts about Christian's love interest, "Anastasia Steele":
- She (was) a 23-year-old virgin college student when she meets Christian Grey
- She has dark hair and considers herself awkward
- Has men fighting over her when she drinks too much
- Is a love addict
- Is anti-gold-digger, yet fully enjoys all the free gifts she receives from the billionaire lover
- In one day, goes from virgin to sex goddess by becoming the expert tease
- Has a lip-biting problem
- Has a problem speaking up about things that bother her
- Falls in love with her first fling and becomes engaged within a month of meeting him
Who Would YOU Choose For Christian Grey?
Now that Charlie Hunnam is out for the role of Christian Grey, Hollywood buzz is on fire with rumors of possible replacements. Although some have been fan favorites for some time (like Matt Bomer, Ian Somerhalder and Robert Pattinson), there are fresh faces coming into the limelight.
Chemistry on set
Not only does the new leading actor have to have the magical "it" factor, he'll also need on-screen chemistry with the leading lady set to play Anastasia Steele (currently Dakota Johnson).
Here's a list of top choices
- Ian Somerhalder
- Matt Bomer
- Robert Pattinson
- Ryan Goseling
- Channing Tatum
- Alexander Skarsgard
- Jamie Dornan
- Christian Cooke
- Chris Hemsworth
- Scott Eastwood
- Beau Mirchoff
- Chris Evans
- Henry Cavill
Who would you like to see play the debonair, extremely rich and sexually explosive Christian Grey?
What are your thoughts about the current actress set to play Anastasia Steele (Dakota Johnson)?
Would you prefer a more recognized actress play the coy and curious role of Anastasia?
When you consider that most of the fictional novel's content is of the sexual nature, it's hard to imagine how the movie will be filmed all together. Would it be XXX rated or could the script be diluted into a simple "R" rating?
These are the pressing questions we fans would like to know.
Meanwhile, let's hope that Christian Grey will be portrayed by an actor with "eye candy" good looks and the on screen chemistry lights up like the pages of the book!
The Many Faces Of Christian Grey
Pick your favorite actor
Who Would Be Best To Portray Christian GreySee results without voting
Other Make Or Break Roles
Some actors have found that playing an iconic role made their career in Hollywood. Sadly, some others could not get past the type-casting. Some are listed below:
- Robert Pattinson. Made his mark as "Edward Cullen" from the Twilight trilogy. However, we have yet to see him portray any other riveting roles. Maybe he'll get his second chance by playing Christian Grey.
- Ryan Goseling. Best known for his convincing performance as the romantic "Noah" in "The Notebook." He's had more luck getting other roles, but his career has been on a bit of a stand-still.
- Tobey Maguire. He convinced audiences that he's the quintessential "Peter Parker" with his role in "Spiderman," but hasn't had much success outside of the persona. On the bright side, we know he's a proud papa and a good family man. Some things are worth foregoing an acting career for.
- Hugh Jackman. We know him as the blade-toting, lamb-chop side burn wearing hunk in "The X-Men" and "Wolverine," but do we remember anything else he's portrayed?
- Leonardo Dicaprio. He's a success-story for basically having the talent of a chameleon. He was just a baby-faced newbie portraying "Jack" in "Titanic," but he's also been cast as Howard Hughes, The Great Gatsby and other intriguing characters.
More by this Author
So how long would YOU survive the Zombie Apocalypse? Depends on your personality type. Check to see how long you will stick around.
Who do you think is the all-time most attractive celebrity? Well, here are my 10 top pics. See how yours differ or agree.....
What about men attracts women the most? If you're dying to find out, read on.... for ladies: if you love to see eye candy, check out what I've put together.