Best Australian Insults
The Best Australian insults
After hearing an Australian colleague refer to someone as having a "head like a sucked mango" I thought I’d start a list of some of the best Australian insults that he’s thrown into conversation in the past few months.
- He's got teeth like a packet of broken biscuits
- She has a smile like a bulldog eating wasps
- She was so ugly that you could press her face in dough and make gorilla biscuits
- He fell out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down
- He's got a face like a smashed crab
- She had a smile like a mackerel eating mustard
- She had a face like a dropped meat pie
- He had a smile like a bulldog licking acid off a thistle
- She had a rear end like a baloon filled with creamed corn
Any other Australian insults or put downs that deserve to be added to the list? Add a comment below to add your Australian insult to the list!
More by this Author
A helpful guide to help determine how much rice to cook per person
Don't you hate how hard it is to accurately judge how much pasta to cook per person? Get it wrong and you end up with a plate full of sauce or a mountain of plain pasta... read on to get it right!