Top Jay-Z Lines
Multi-platinum recording artist Jay-Z has had one of the most prolific music careers of all time. Dubbed the greatest of all-time in the hearts of many hip-hop fans. He is still the only rapper to perform at Carnegie Hall! Jay-Z has remained ageless in a modern music era run by the vocal cords of twenty somethings. At 42, Jay-Z continues to be a trailblazer in youth dominated genre.
Best Lyrics from Jay-Z
- If you're having girl problems I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems and a b**** ain't one (99 Problems).
- I wanna rhyme like Common Sense (But I did five Mil), I ain't been rhyming like Common since (Moment of Clarity).
- Your Grandpop died a n**** failure, then he died of liver failure. Deep down he was a good man. G** d*** I can't deliver failure (Glory)!
- From bricks to Billboards, from grams to Grammys. The O's to opposite, Orphan Annie. You gotta pardon Jay, for sellin' out the garden in a day. I'm like a young Marvin in his hay (Dirt off your shoulders).
- I'm so far ahead of my time I'm 'bout to start another life. Look behind you; I'm 'bout to pass you twice (2002 Funk Flex Freestyle).
- Life is but a dream to me. Gunshots sing to me. These other guys with lullabies don't mean a thing to me (Beach Chair).
- Never read the Qu'ran or Islamic scriptures/ Only Psalms I read was on the arms of my n****** ('Intro' From 'The Dynasty: Roc La Familia').
- If you tell me our schools gon' be perfect when Jena Six don't exist. Tell him that's when I'll stop sayin' b**** (Say Hello).
- They say it's celestial. It's all in the stars. Like Tony La Russa on how you play your Cards (American Dreamin').
- It gets tedious so I keep one eye open like CBS/ You see me stressed right (Can I live)?
- H to the izz-O, V to the izz-A . Fo' sheezy my neezy keep my arms so freezy. Can't leave rap alone the game needs me. Haters want me clapped and chromed, it ain't easy (Izzo).
- I'm the type to sling heavy weight on the block In every state like Pac. Word Jigga's the hurt holla (Best of Me Remix).
- Fear not when, fear not why. Fear not much while were alive. Life is for living not living up tight. See ya somewhere up in the sky (Forever Young).
What is your favorite Jay-Z lyric?
Post it below!
More by this Author
"I've Always Been Somethin' That These Labels Can't Buy Especially If They Tryna Take A Piece Of My Soul" - Drake "Say What's Real" *"I can't relate to that" All this talk about...
Wiz Khalifa, young Pittsburgh rap star has been blowing up the recent music scene. His catchy choruses and lyrics written as if an ode to weed are a hit among rebellious teenagers. Khalifa is following in the steps of...
Standard Deviation = σ (The Greek letter sigma) First find the mean of the given set of numbers. Next subtract the mean from each number in the set. Then square the sum of each number. Add the total of...