Best Sites for "Fail" Comedy
Everybody (or at least most people) like to laugh from time to time. If you're like me, you like to laugh almost all the time. And, however unfair, laughing sometimes comes at the expense of those who just don't know how to live properly. So around the internet, many websites have set up shop to record what is known as a "fail" moment in current culture. These moments exist when something doesn't go as planned, hence the "fail" reference. Below, I've found a bunch of websites that you can bookmark and visit when you need a laugh. I can't guarantee that you'll enjoy every one, which is why I'm including a good variety for everyone's comedic style. Laugh away! (By the way, the images on this page are all copyrighted, and property of their respective owners. I'm just including a small sample from each page to get you to visit their site.)
1. Fail Blog - What site could be better at collecting fail moments than one named "Fail blog?" This site is updated every day with a continuous flow of user-submitted comedy. It contains a lot of videos as well. There is the occasional suggestive picture, but if that's not your taste, you can click "G rated" at the top.
2. There, I Fixed It - Lots of pictures of people's duct-taped and rigged inventions that usually don't work out as planned.
3. Engrish Funny - This site makes fun of all the misspelled and poorly translated sentences that make their way into America (or somewhere else that speaks English).
4. Failbook - Ever have that one friend on Facebook who just always seems to post the weirdest, and possibly most inappropriate statuses? Well chances are, you'll find some similar, if not worse, Facebook users here. It's basically a collection of status updates and Facebook screen shots that make you wonder.
5. Yahoo! Answer Fail - You've probably heard about Yahoo! Answers, the site that lets anyone ask a question for the community to answer. Well sometimes when you give a not-so-bright person a computer and the ability to ask any question in the world, the result is, well, see for yourself.
6. People of Walmart - This site isn't necessary a "fail" in the strict sense of the word, unless you count a fashion fail. But that is exactly what this site has plenty of: people wearing what they probably shouldn't, all in America's largest retail chain store.
7. Probably Bad News - This site, as you may have guessed, features a collection of mishaps in the media. From newspapers to news stations, no one is safe.
8. Wedinator - If you're getting married anytime soon, you may want to hold off on the wedding fails. Nonetheless, Wedinator features a ton of them.
9. My Food Looks Funny - This site isn't as much of a "fail" as it is weird food that winds up in a weird position. But if that's your thing, you'll want to check it out.
10. Autocomplete Me - You know how when you start typing in Google's search bar, and stuff appears. Well sometime's it's funny; sometime's it's stupid; and sometime's it's just plain weird. But you'll find it all here.
That's all I have for now. If you have any other sites you like, post them in the comments please!
Tags: failblog like sites, sites like failblog, sites with fails, fails online, fail sites, features fails, failing online, fail sites on the internet, best fail sites, top fail sites, failblog, autocomplete me, my food looks funny, wedinator, probably bad news, people of walmart, Yahoo answer fails, engrish funny, there I fixed it, home fails, fails in life, failing people, parenting fails, best fail sites like failblog, sites to see fails
More by this Author
Think about the last time you heard a song on the radio and just absolutely loved it. Now, imagine that you have no idea what the song is called, and the radio DJ doesn't make the effort to announce it when it's over....
Learn how to easily turn your iTunes gift card into actual cost while earning extra money in the process. A new site, Apperang, allows you to get paid to download applications for your iPod Touch, iPad, and iPhone.
If you have that one friend on Facebook that is always leaving you weird comments, spamming your posts, or leaving just plain rude comments, it is possible to still allow them to be your friend while preventing them...