Bumper Sticker Sayings
Something To Make You Laugh
More often than not, the car that is stopped in front of you at a red light or stop sign proudly displays bumper stickers. While not abundantly stimulating, they do give you something to read to help pass the time. When you’re a passenger, as I often am, you get more of a chance to read these sticky gems. The following twenty sayings, in no particular order, are some of the best I’ve seen. I hope you enjoy them too.
1. So Many Pedestrians- So Little Time.
2. He Who Hesitates Is Not Only Lost, But Miles From The Next Exit.
3.Keep Staring. I Might Do A Trick.
4.When Everything's Coming Your Way, You're In The Wrong Lane And Going The Wrong Way.
5.Jesus Loves You, But Everyone Else Thinks You’re A Jerk.
6.Don't Like My Driving? Then Quit Watching Me!
7. I Might Be Slow, But I’m Ahead Of You.
8. Silence Is Golden, But Duct Tape Is Silver.
9. Stop Following Me! I Don't Know Where I'm Going!
10. My Ferret Ate Your Honor Student.
11. Thank God I’m An Atheist.
12. Shift Happens
13. Hey! Quit Looking At This And Get Your Eyes On The Road!
14.Having A Bad Day? Well, Better You Than Me.
15. Unlike Online, In Reality, You Can’t Hit The Back Button.
16. God Knows What You Did!
17. I Love Children…Especially With Sweet & Sour Sauce.
18. This Was A Really Crappy Gift From A Terrible Friend.
19. I’d Kill For A Nobel Peace Prize.
20. My Day Is Not Complete Until I Terrify A Complete Stranger.
More by this Author
Back in 2002, when I first heard the rumors that the Kander and Ebb's musical "Chicago" was being made into a movie, my theatre friends asked me what I thought of this. Did I like that a successful Broadway...
My analysis of Seraphina Delle Rose in Tennessee William's Play "The Rose Tattoo"
At some point in our lives, we’ve all known someone who made every itch, pain and sniffle sound like it was the end of the world. They believed they were experiencing something unique. Everyone around them had to...