Celebrity Picture Websites
We all need to indulge our frivolous and gossipy sides now and then. One of the ways that we do that is by checking out the celebrities. Some of us do it more often than others but most people pay some attention at one time or another to what's going on in celebrity news. The reasons that you may want to check out celebrity pictures can vary. Perhaps you adore the stars and want to see the latest clothing trends that they're sporting. Maybe you're less well-intentioned and want to see celebrity pictures of bad hair days and plastic surgery mistakes because it makes you remember that you're not the only person in the world who isn't perfect. The right celebrity picture websites are out there for you to enjoy; you just need to know what you're looking for.
Here are some of the celebrity picture websites that might interest you:
Archives - These are the celebrity picture websites that have it all. If you want to see what Mark-Paul Gossamer or Tiffany-Amber Thiessen looked like back when that look was hot, these are your sites. If you want to see the latest shots of your favorite celebrities, they may have those too. These are the big sites that take some time to go through but probably have what you need.
- Celebrity Pictures Archive (http://www.celebritypicturesarchive.com/) - This one has lots of pop ups but it also has lots of pictures.
- Actress Pictures (http://www.actress-pictures.com/) - If you couldn't care less about the men and just want to see the female celebrities, these pictures will suit your fancy.
- Celebrity Photo Archives (http://celebrityphotoarchives.com/cgi-bin/imageFolio.cgi) - They've got over 7000 pictures on this site, both male and female although many more female.
Blogs - Seeking more up-to-date (like what came out right this minute) celebrity photos? Popular blogs are a good place to look for those. Here are some of your choices for celebrity photo blogs:
- Hot Celebrity Photos (http://celebrity-photos.elliottback.com/) - If want you want to see is sexy, look no further than this blog.
- Celebrity Photo Blog (http://celebrityphoto.livejournal.com/) - It's only updated a couple of times a month but it's good for that occasional celebrity photo fix.
- Best Celebrity Picture Blog (http://www.bestcelebritypicture.com/) - The name says it all.
- Perez Hilton (http://perezhilton.com/) - If you can tolerate all of the writing that he does across the pictures, he's always got good new stuff to look at and biting commentary to go with it.
- Celebrity Fashion Watch (http://www.celebrityfashionwatch.com/) - This blog keeps you up-to-date with photos of fashion trends amongst celebrities.
Bad Celebrity Pictures - If you've got a little evil person inside you that's dying to see the celebrities on their worst days, there are blogs and website out there for that as well.
- The Superficial (http://www.thesuperficial.com/) - This is a blog that's usually got a big celebrity pic to go along with bad news about some star.
- The Stars Without MakeUp Series at Nique Happy (http://www.niquehappy.com/uglycelebpics.htm) - This wouldn't be a regular and ongoing source but it's good for a brief indulgence in this category.
Celebrity Plastic Surgery - Some people want to see celebrity plastic surgery pictures ... either the good kind where you get to see how the magic works or the bad kind where you get convinced that you don't need that surgery. A few sites for celebrity photos of plastic surgery are:
- Awful Plastic Surgery (http://www.awfulplasticsurgery.com/) - The name tells you what you're going to find at this one.
- Hollywood's Hottest Looks (http://hollywoodshottestlooks.blogspot.com/) - Updated plastic surgery information that may or may not be accurate but always comes with an accompanying picture.
- The New Me (http://www.onlinesurgery.com/blog/) - A plug for one of the blogs that I work for but one I think is valid all the same. It's a plastic surgery blog that usually has photos and information about the latest plans of the stars.
More by this Author
The average person can’t imagine life without a cell phone these days. But what if you’re a superstar celebrity? If you have the money to afford a horde of personal assistants who can take messages for you...
The so-called "casting couch" is something that everyone at least vaguely knows about, especially if they have an interest in breaking into Hollywood films or Broadway theatre. It's general knowledge that...
How can you tell if your mushrooms are turning bad? Find out the most common signs to look for before throwing them out.