Classic Pet Peeves Venting Station
Vent Your Pet Peeve - Little Annoyances
We all have something that annoys us on a regular basis, called pet peeves. Rather than fuss and complain, we grit out teeth and keep going. We know that some things will never change. But nothing stops us from talking about it – venting, I call it.
So I will be the dumpster today, and you can drop your vent off today. If you need to come back again later, you can do that too. I will leave the dumpster open. I want you to feel a sense of relief after coming here and know that you are not alone.
This is a healthy venting forum, so come one. Let me be the first to get started. See anything missing, feel free to add it in. I listed ten pet peeves of mine. Check out the list.
Ten Pet Peeves
1. Mail Delivered Late – Every day my mail is delivered after 4:00 p.m. There should be a rule that all mail must be delivered by noon. We could save the country some money.
2. Alarm Clock Blast – When the alarm clock goes off, it can wake up the neighborhood. The music comes on and startles you.
3. Loud Commercials – You’re watching a movie or program on the television, and all of a sudden the loud noise from the commercial sounds off. I thought the FCC was fixing this problem. Did you hear?
4. Empty Drink Carton – You go in the frig, and pick up the juice, and there is none left. Somebody aught to be ashamed of themselves.
5. Parking Too Close – There is a huge parking lot, you find a spot to park away from most of the vehicles, up comes a car that parks right in front of you. Can you believe this?
6. Breaking News – I must admit this one does not come too often, but whenever it comes, it is at the wrong time. You are watching your favorite show, and an important news-breaking event has to be announced.
7. Cold Feet – My feet can get very cold at night, then I cannot get to sleep. It is amazing such a small thing can keep you awake. You ever experience this one?
8. Driver Sitting At Green Light – The light has changed, and you are in back of the driver – they just sit. You honk your horn, but by the time they move, it really doesn’t matter anymore.
9. High Gas Prices – I don’t know if this is a pet peeve, but it is a complaint. Will the price of gasoline ever level off to an acceptable price?
10. No Paper In Printer – I print a document, send it to print, and there is no document – no paper in printer.
Now go ahead and laugh at yourself, because they are petty. Pet peeves are not deal-breakers and they won't make our lives any better or worse - that is why they are called pet peeves.
More by this Author
Bragg organic apple cider vinegar gives you amazing energy. Get the one with 'mother'. You energy will boost within days. If you feel sluggish, you might need to detox. ACV helps your body detox and rid it of...
Learn how to be a great moderator, emcee or host for special events. An MC or Emcee plays a major role in making your program flow smoothly. You must be enthusiastic, interactive and somewhat animated to pull this job...
Characteristics of a passionate person. Passion is having strong emotions about something. Passion is something that you have on the inside of you that motivates you to go a step further. Passion drives you beyond...