Men, dressed in Pink?
Pink is for Girls and Blue is for Boys.
We have color coded ourselves ever since we put our foot on this planet. But as time goes by, girls are seen in blue frocks and blue shirts and not to forget the blue denims. Rarely, do we see boys in pink...WHY?
Has the color pink been coded as
Something to ponder on....
Is the color Pink a feminist color? When wearing pink an individual presents herself as a peaceful, and calm person.
When pink is worn by men, it will give out the same message i.e of being a composed and tranquil person. Is that offensive for the man? Does that convey a wrong message? Is it not okay for a man to be at peace?
- It is good for business. Since color pink has shown to have a calming effect. It tends to relax people allowing them to put their guard down during tough negotiations.
- Girls love it when men adorn a shirt of this color. Since only a man who is utter confident about his sexuality can carry off pink. However, he ought to accessorize it well.
- Pink Color complements most skin tone and can be well matched with other shades.
- Designers are venturing into this color with different shades of pink since; they sense the aura of confident men around this planet.
There are caps, mufflers, tees, jackets and even sweaters in different shades of Pink. So, Men who are still timid to try out this new shade onto them.
Go, be in the pink of fashion!
Places to shop for Pink attire for Men
Bargain shopping for Pink Attire for Men
- Pink Shirts For Men - Men's Shirts - Compare Prices, Reviews and Buy at NexTag - Price - Review
Pink Shirts For Men - 2,822 results like the Champro All Sport T-Shirt Baseball / Softball Jerseys - PINK, Camo T-Shirt - Pink, Under Armour Men's Power in Pink Performance Polo, Real Men Wear Pink - Breast Cancer Awareness T-Shirt, Columbia Men's Bo
More by this Author
This hub talks about the significance of the above date when a couple met and departed. Should we talk about the significance of the date or is it just plain old karma?
Aging is just a number, and this hub talks on ways to stay active when the nest is empty to continue living a life until breath leaves our company!
Cricket is gaining popularity and is a team sport. It is ideal for children aged 5 and above to learn this game which will help develop their mind, body and spirit.